IGNORED

Numbers Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Still haven't heard back from Pure about my grip ballooning. Sent a reminder email just in case the first was lost in the ether. No big deal though. I've used the Pure Combos on my irons for two rounds now, and quite a bit of practice, and they have reminded me why I only play DTX on my driver/3W/hybrid. My left hand is pretty shredded on the first finger pad. I like the feel of the less tapered bottom, but the upper DTX texture does not agree with my delicate hands. I think what I'll do is remove the Pure Pros from my old irons, and build up some tape to simulate the feel of the Pure Combo, but with an all Pure Pro texture. I may put the Pure Combos on my driver/3W/hybrid.
    • I was pulling for Westwood but it was not to be. He did hold together like a true pro, though. Congrats to Bryson - proof that you can hit it like dog poop as long as it goes a mile and you can blast the next shot out of the rough! And, I will freely admit that he has sped up his putting routine. Good job. And, yeah. The fans. I wonder what the attendance would be like if there were no alcohol served?
    • Oh for sure, agreed. It's just one the rules I don't care about.
    • I have acquired a set of Mac Gregor colokrom tourney irons m-55 but I cannot seem to find them anywhere online..do u know anything about them?
    • I know who Spieth is. Who is this Speith fella? Funny that you created a username and couldn’t spell his name correctly.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. marcharing
      marcharing
      (61 years old)
    2. phongnhatourist
      phongnhatourist
      (32 years old)
    3. The Be Boy
      The Be Boy
      (35 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...