• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2203.jpg

Edited by bwdial
Just to say I have the book at 2201.
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Another not hopeless round of 93 with a lot to work on yesterday.  Fairways 5/14, Greens 5/18 and, 37!! (only one 3-putt) putts, with 6 doubles and a tripple. 5 balls in the water and not making a single putt outside 5 feet is not the recipe for success...  I definitely make a lot of good shots, but with 50% of my teeshots missing left (18% right) I know what I need to work on.   
    • Nice. I’ve got the second generation sensors as well, so I’d like to use them as long as I can. I’ve got a few putter sensors that have gone dead (I assume from the battery) that I can try this out on. 
    • Voted no. I think armlock putting looks kind of weird, especially the Zalatoris armlock claw stroke and Bryson's robotic motion, but I don't really care (I have a LAB DF 2.1, so it's not like my putter looks cool or anything). I don't see a reason to ban armlock as compared to the broomstick or belly putters which actually seem to have an anchor point.
    • Anyone gaming a set of these, I've bought a set of these irons off ebay. I'm feeling the difference between swinging my 6 iron and my wedge, want to try Brysons method of one swing. If you've tried AGX I'd appreciate your feedback, thanks..
  • Today's Birthdays

1. colegolf1
      colegolf1
      (23 years old)
    2. mittens
      mittens
      (55 years old)
    3. Northwoods88
      Northwoods88
      (33 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...