IGNORED

Tried the Bridgestone B330 RXS?

Note: This thread is 3215 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Haven't tried the B330RXS. Used Bridgstone e6 for the past season and loved them until I tried a sleeve of Titleist Pro V1x. I might get a extra 5yards it seems from the V1x off the deck, but the Bridgestone are great balls.

Quote:RouteBurner

Haven't tried the B330RXS. Used Bridgstone e6 for the past season and loved them until I tried a sleeve of Titleist Pro V1x. I might get a extra 5yards it seems from the V1x off the deck, but the Bridgestone are great balls.

Thanks, been using th e5 for awhile, wanted to make the switch.  Soo the Pro V1x, How did you end up with that from a e6.

Great spin around greens. Soft feel.

Haven't used the 2012 Ball - but the new dimples are designed to give added distance. The knock on the previous version was that it was a little short in length.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by TMBridgestone

Bout 90 mph

90?

Might suggest the Callaway HEX Chrome - a bit longer, higher, but not as responsive on partials around the greens, although it does a fine job (urethane cover).

Bout 90 mph

If you're lacking for some spin around the greens then, given your swing speed, these should be a good fit.

Originally Posted by Jmdmbike

it's built for your SS so should give you everything you want/need in a ball. Great performer, although a bit on the expensive side.

Thanks guys, good review!  Might try out the Hex chrome,  I really want the ball that is best for my game.

Thanks guys, good review!  Might try out the Hex chrome,  I really want the ball that is best for my game.

I've played both - try them. Try www.intheholegolf.com as they are having a 15% off sale and over $75, you get free shipping. That brings the HEX Chrome down to about $31/dz and the 2012 330 RXS down, too, just not as much... good luck.

Originally Posted by Mr. Desmond

I've played both - try them. Try www.intheholegolf.com as they are having a 15% off sale and over $75, you get free shipping. That brings the HEX Chrome down to about $31/dz and the 2012 330 RXS down, too, just not as much... good luck.

Thanks for the sale notice!

Originally Posted by GaijinGolfer

Great ball.  If youre a slower swinger (less than 110 mph), it gives you the spin of a tour ball but is soft enough that you can still compress it properly.

Thanks, i need that extra spin, play at a championship course every wednesday for my hs golf team.

Thanks, been using th e5 for awhile, wanted to make the switch.  Soo the Pro V1x, How did you end up with that from a e6.

I was given a sleeve as a gift. I have dozens of e6s.

Note: This thread is 3215 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!