• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
    • That is great that you are able to play and also found a renewed interest in the game. It gives me hope that maybe with a little luck, and with some fitness, I continue to play for a while. I had about 4 years through my main injury and through just a lack of interest where I didn't play very much. I found that excitement for the game again this year as well. Enjoy your playing days again sir.  
    • Welcome to the group. Formerly from Pewaukee, WI., now living the good life on a golf course in Florida.
    • Hey, have fun and catch some lightning!  You can't win if you don't play so you are already half way there.
    • Apparently not very consistently.  Some days are better than others. Due to the dead scaphoid bone that supports my left thump, I usually have too much finger pressure in my left hand, leading to a dead slice if I don't consciously release through impact.. I keep my hand strength up through regular exercise with the devils backhoe (a shovel, doing road work) I was retired for a while but decided to reenter the workforce as a grunt, getting paid to exercise while being outdoors, while waiting for my young bride to qualify for a full pension.  Years ago I had ER  Drs who wanted to fuse the thumb. I declined. My regular orthopedic Dr says if I keep my hand strength anywhere near where it is I may never need it fused. I may be a bit -um- rotund, but I am still very strong for being 61. I am going to read that blog. Sounds interesting, and I will try the Snells, never heard of them till now. Thanks guys!
  • TST Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

1. 4FrugalGolfers
      4FrugalGolfers
      (74 years old)
    2. basketcase01
      basketcase01
      (42 years old)
    3. JimF27
      JimF27
      (69 years old)
    4. Mark Bradshaw
      Mark Bradshaw
      (59 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...