IGNORED

Sunday, October 28th - Golf?

Note: This thread is 3191 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi guys... I'm going to play 18 on Sunday.  I haven't booked a time anywhere, yet.  But figured it would be cool to play with some guys from the TST.  Let me know if you are up for playing.  I'd like to try and keep the rate reasonable (sub $80) if possible.  So that may rule out some of the upper echelon courses in the OC area...  But there are still a ton of solid courses to be played at that rate.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Quick update... I just bought a Deal Caddy offer which is $42, plus a $5 lunch voucher at San Jaun Hills.

http://dealcaddy.golfnow.com/

Valid October 23, 2012 through December 31, 2012. Valid any day, any time Monday through Friday and after 12pm on Sunday. Not valid on Saturday. Limit 4 per person, may purchase 4 additional as gifts. Deal is tax inclusive.

I'm going to probably use this for golf on Sunday the 28th?  I need to call the course and book a tee time.  Unfortunately, it will be after 12 PM on Sunday if I decide to use it.

Yeah I saw that deal.  Unfortunately a Sunday tee time after 12 won't work for me this weekend.  But we should put together a TST SoCal foursome at some point for sure.

Speaking of sub-$80 courses down south, I've heard good things about the Navy course and El Dorado?  Any opinions?

Originally Posted by mdl

Yeah I saw that deal.  Unfortunately a Sunday tee time after 12 won't work for me this weekend.  But we should put together a TST SoCal foursome at some point for sure.

Speaking of sub-$80 courses down south, I've heard good things about the Navy course and El Dorado?  Any opinions?

I haven't played the Navy course.  But El Dorado is legit.  I also like Skylinks which is in Long Beach.  If you have any more details on the Navy course, please share.  As I just recently heard it in passing and don't know where it is or how to find it.

Thanks!

Never played the Navy course, so no personal details to share.  Just heard it's pretty fun.  It's in Seal Beach, http://www.navygc.com/.  I just played Skylinks for the first time maybe last month and that was definitely a fun course.

Originally Posted by mdl

Never played the Navy course, so no personal details to share.  Just heard it's pretty fun.  It's in Seal Beach, http://www.navygc.com/.  I just played Skylinks for the first time maybe last month and that was definitely a fun course.

Appreciate the link.  I'll check it out.

Update... I ended up booking a discounted tee time on Golfnow for Glen Ivy (Inland Empire / Corona) on Sunday.  Not a bad deal... $38 for 18 holes.  Hard to refuse.

Update... I ended up booking a discounted tee time on Golfnow for Glen Ivy (Inland Empire / Corona) on Sunday.  Not a bad deal... $38 for 18 holes.  Hard to refuse.

How was it? I see it in Southland Golf all the time. I looked at the wrong thread, so I missed out :-( Are you planning something next month?

Originally Posted by Lihu

How was it? I see it in Southland Golf all the time.

I looked at the wrong thread, so I missed out

Are you planning something next month?

This Saturday is a men's league that I play in.  I'll start a new post on that as I'm a team captain and we need players.

Note: This thread is 3191 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!