IGNORED

December San Diego 5 Simple Keys® Event!

mvmac
Note: This thread is 4148 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

On Sunday December 9th, Bob and I are going to have our next event, it will consist of TWO 3 1/2 hour sessions at the San Diego Golf Institute (Riverwalk Golf Course).
Each 3 1/2 Hour session will be $195 .  Each session will include:
- Video analysis of your swing by Bob and Michael followed by hands on instruction.
- Chance to see how your Trackman numbers, 3D ball flight numbers, can improve utilizing the 5 Keys system
- An overview of the 5 Simple Keys® learning system
- A 5 Simple Keys® Student Manual
- Before & After pictures with notes on the Key(s) you worked on and will continue to work on.
You can choose which session, Morning (8:30-12) or Afternoon (1-4:30), you wish to attend or you can participate in both.  To Sign Up, just reply to me in this thread or message me that you would like to attend.
Here's the schedule for the Morning Session

8:30 – 8:50: Quick Video Capture of your swing.

8:50 – 9:30: Discussion and education about the 5 Simple Keys: the Proven things that ALL great ball strikers have in common...Q&A.;

9:30 – 11:45: Hitting balls and working with Bob and I to incorporate YOUR priority Key(s).
11:45 – 12:00-ish: Wrap up, Making sure everyone is clear on what they need to work on and why.  Before & After pics with notes with will emailed to you or if you bring a Flash Drive we can put it on that.  If you attended the first school, bring your "Key" Flash Drive with you.
Afternoon will follow the same format and start at 1:00 and end at 4:30

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just a quick update.  Our friend and PGA Tour instructor Joe Mayo will be stopping by with his Trackman so we can get you some 3D ball flight numbers.  Awesome opportunity for YOU to see how the 5 Simple Keys will optimize your ball striking.

Mike McLoughlin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please come to Las Vegas, and I'll be there for sure. d:D

2013 Nike VR_S Covert Performance Driver

2013 Nike VR_S Covert Perfomance 15° 3W

18° Burner 1.0 Superlaunch Rescue Hybrid

:mizuno: 4-PW MP-69 Irons

50°, 54° & 58° ATV wedges

Classic Collection #1 Black Putter

:bridgestone: Tour B330 Balls

2013 Tour v3 Laser Rangefinder w/ Jolt Technology

You don't know what pressure is until you play for five bucks with only two bucks in your pocket. -Lee Trevino

Originally Posted by robrey85

Please come to Las Vegas, and I'll be there for sure. d:D

Get a group together of at least 4 students and I'll be there!

Mike McLoughlin

Note: This thread is 4148 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!