• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • An interesting article. I will have to look into this more, but I do think that what you eat matters WAY more than how much exercise you get. Why exercise won't help you lose weight and what actually works A new book offers startling findings about human metabolism. The more I read and learn on this stuff, the more I think it is what you eat that matters more. Also, it's really really hard to eat a lot of calories in fresh foods than it is when you get fast food. A big steak may have 800-1000 calories, but it keeps you full way longer than the burger from Wendy's.  I do think exercise is good for overall health biomarkers. There are a few studies done showing that when you adjust for other factors, those who exercise will have less likely chance for heart disease and other health issues. Just being overweight, doesn't mean you will have the same risks as other people who are overweight if you get exercise. 
    • These look incredible. Looks like I will finally make the switch. Can’t wait to hit these new series.
    • Have you not heard of jungle golf? 
    • The random number generator selected THIS POST as the winner! @Big C, Colin, please PM me your mailing address so that we can have GAME Golf ship your GAME Golf Pro to you!
  • Today's Birthdays

1. alkaman
      alkaman
      (37 years old)
    2. magnolia
      magnolia
      (29 years old)
    3. masoshe21
      masoshe21
      (25 years old)
    4. mp33man
      mp33man
      (35 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...