• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I can relate.  As painful as it was for VH it sure was entertaining. 
    • I think you'll like it quite a bit. I ended up adding the 0311 Gen 2 irons to my bag as well. I've been wanting new irons and the price was too good for me to pass up.
    • Put your Mother on the bag!
    • Tough day for Victor Hovland. Having a great round - 8 under going into the 9th hole (his last). Sticks his drive into a fairway bunker and from there into the palmettos. Next over the green into the bunker under the far side edge. Out of there and back over the green into the palmettos where he takes an unplayable. Ends up with a snowman on his card after seven birdies! But, class act that he seems to be, no cursing or slurs. No slamming his club into the green. Just a forced smile and fist bumps with his caddie and playing partners.       Sorry. Can't seem to fix the title...
    • Thank you,@tristanhilton85. I expect they'll ship it as soon as they can. I'm in NW Washington so might be a day longer but no worries. They fellow I spoke with also sent me his contact info so I have that if I have any questions.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Dragondrake
      Dragondrake
      (61 years old)
    2. Gripit
      Gripit
      (67 years old)
    3. GubJr
      GubJr
      (32 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...