IGNORED

Beautiful Women

Phil McGleno
Note: This thread is 1335 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by colin007

from the newish movie Oblivion - Olga Kurylenko...god, shes flawless...

More Olga Kurylenko to enjoy:

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

She sounds as good as she looks, too:

Bag It:

3-Wood Wishon 525 F/D, 13*, Matrix Studio 65gm, Golf Pride Dual Compound
Hybrid: Wishon "321", 24*, MSF 85 HB, Winn DSI
Irons: Wishon 770CFE, Matrix Studio 74gm, Winn DSI

Putter: Odyssey DFX 2-Ball

Bag: Some big, honkin', ridiculous overkill of an Ogio cart bag with more pockets than I have teeth.

Time to admire some hot journalists.

My personal favorite: Lara Logan

And this thread was incomplete without Melissa Theuriau:

And this is a random comment, but I'm listening to this Japanese pop song instrumental and am finding it the perfect background music for browsing this wonderful thread.

Constantine

• Administrator

Katheryn Winnick

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I guess no one here watches Friday Night Lights because a Minka Kelly search turned up nada for me just now. Shame. I guess it's up to me then.

Don't worry. I checked her wikipedia page first. Even though she plays a high school girl, she was actually 26 years old when filming started. I'm only two episodes in though, so no spoilers please (cough, cough. Jamo. Cough, cough).

Constantine

• Administrator

Leah Michele (probably already used her but what the heck).

We've successfully revived The Numbers Thread, so how about we revive this one now? :D

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Hey, Jessica Paré of Mad Men! Would you please come into this thread and change the subject?

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

• Administrator

Julie Bowen.

Really liked her on Ed .

I miss Ed (the show).

Originally Posted by iacas

Julie Bowen.

Really liked her on Ed.

I really liked her in Happy Gilmore.  Something about a hot woman in lingerie on a golf course carrying two pitchers of beer.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

perhaps the most iconic pin up poster of all time (first pix) and the original "Angel" (last pix) ...

• Upvote 1

Driver: TaylorMade RocketBallz 10.5-deg
Woods: Cobra Bio Cell+ 3W and 5W
Hybrids: Bobby Jones Workshop Hybrid 3 (20-deg) and 5 (25-deg)
Irons: Srixon XXIO7 from 6 - PW
Wedge: Srixon XXIO7 GW and SW

Putter: Bobby Grace DCT Captiva 34"; Ball: Sirxon Soft Feel; Shoes: Footjoy

Mandy Moore

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Zeph

Mandy Moore

Even better looking in person, too - she's one of the few on this list that probably doesn't need makeup to look great.

Rachel Bilson probably does, but who cares? :)

• Administrator

And Rachel Bilson leads to Autumn Reeser:

• Administrator

Autumn Reeser leads to Julie Benz:

Rachel Leigh Cook. Not sure if she's listed already, but here she is anyway.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

Note: This thread is 1335 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!