IGNORED

Beautiful Women

Phil McGleno

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

To clarify on Rooney Mara, she is beautiful. And how they transformed her into the goth punk chick in the Dragon Tattoo was pushing the envelope on what I thought/think as being beautiful. But then watching the movie - she actually pulled it off. And by the end, I was thinking... Wow, this chick turns me on. Lol

Haha, I understand. I haven't seen the American version, but the in the Swedish version, that actress has the same effect on you.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yep. Always thought she was stunning. Shame that she smokes though.

I reckon Miranda Kerr just pips her though ;-)

Originally Posted by iacas

Lindsey doesn't do much for me. And since the thread title is "Beautiful" and not "hot" or something I'm sticking with mostly headshots.

And yes, the accent helps tremendously.

Okay here's one:

Originally Posted by misty_mountainhop

OK. I'll play. I'll see those above and raise you all a Charlize Theron:

Yum!  (Why didn't include one of her from "Monster?")

For some reason, whenever I think of Charlie, it always reminds me of Scarlett ...

Scarlett Johansson Wallpaper Photo Picture Image

ScarlettJohanssonWallpapers thumb Scarlett Johansson Wallpapers

And, yes, she is a superhero

Awesome Choices  +1

I am going old school just to change it up-----Note a picture of Kathreen Hepburn as golfer. Check out her swing in movie WOMEN of the Year Very talented!!!!

I've added names for those who do not remember black and white movies.

Audrey Hepburn

Ingrid Bergman

Kathreen Hepburn

Lauren Becall

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

For some reason, whenever I think of Charlie, it always reminds me of Scarlett ...

And, yes, she is a superhero

Isn't this Kari Wurher?

She was smoking hot in he 90's before she went nutzo with the botox.

[URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/64994/] 1000 [/URL] [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/64992/] 1000 [/URL] [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/64993/] 1000 [/URL] Win McMurray is drop dead gorgeous ... why the Golf channel doesn't use her to headline or co-host a show is beyond me (she has a fairly decent golf game too !!) PS ... that blue dress !!   [URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf4KlqFocaM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf4KlqFocaM[/URL]

I'm with you. (Also good call on Emma stone, mike) Here's another of my current faves: (Having trouble trying to post a pic on our new iPad ... If I wasn't an idiot you'd be looking at a photo of our beautiful First Lady)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.