IGNORED

Beautiful Women

Phil McGleno
Note: This thread is 1326 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Fewer text-only responses, more pictures, people! Get with the program!

Shania Twain is still on my copy of The List:

Bumped Shania.

She's so gorgeous.

Had a past girlfriend  looks a lot like her and  won a Shania Twain look like contest several years ago.

Shania pics remind of her.

Still think of what could have been, more baggage than i could handle.

Cybill Shepherd in the 70's:

Bag It:

3-Wood Wishon 525 F/D, 13*, Matrix Studio 65gm, Golf Pride Dual Compound
Hybrid: Wishon "321", 24*, MSF 85 HB, Winn DSI
Irons: Wishon 770CFE, Matrix Studio 74gm, Winn DSI

Putter: Odyssey DFX 2-Ball

Bag: Some big, honkin', ridiculous overkill of an Ogio cart bag with more pockets than I have teeth.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Anna Kendrick

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Amanda Seyfried anyone? Happened to be watching the film, Mamma Mia! and got captivated by her eyes....

Home Course: Wollaton Park GC, Nottingham, U.K.

Ping G400, 9°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14°, Alta CB 65S | Adams Pro Dhy 18°, 21°, 24°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

Or...how about Adèle Exarchopoulos?

Home Course: Wollaton Park GC, Nottingham, U.K.

Ping G400, 9°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14°, Alta CB 65S | Adams Pro Dhy 18°, 21°, 24°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

• Administrator

Kiira Korpi

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Cybill Shepherd in the 70's:

Have you seen a movie called The Last Picture Show? I swear to god, I don't think I've ever been so hypnotized by a woman's beauty on screen like I was watching that movie. Every scene she was in, I couldn't believe how beautiful she was... Scary.

Colin P.

Have you seen a movie called The Last Picture Show? I swear to god, I don't think I've ever been so hypnotized by a woman's beauty on screen like I was watching that movie. Every scene she was in, I couldn't believe how beautiful she was... Scary.

I completely agree. Mesmerizing. Elke Sommer was another one from that era I still like watching. Her pixie-ish looks in "A Shot in the Dark", among others, really added to the enjoyment of an already hilarious movie.

Bag It:

3-Wood Wishon 525 F/D, 13*, Matrix Studio 65gm, Golf Pride Dual Compound
Hybrid: Wishon "321", 24*, MSF 85 HB, Winn DSI
Irons: Wishon 770CFE, Matrix Studio 74gm, Winn DSI

Putter: Odyssey DFX 2-Ball

Bag: Some big, honkin', ridiculous overkill of an Ogio cart bag with more pockets than I have teeth.

Elke Sommer was another one from that era I still like watching. Her pixie-ish looks in "A Shot in the Dark", among others, really added to the enjoyment of an already hilarious movie.

oh god, so many boners from that chick watching as an 8 year old boy...

Colin P.

• Administrator
Please remember the intent. It's not bikini and lingerie. Neck up, mostly.

Did you ever see the movie, "Taxi Driver?" She looked great in that movie.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's been awhile since this thread got updated...

Laura Spencer (as Emily in the Big Bang Theory)

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

• Administrator

It's been awhile since this thread got updated...

Laura Spencer (as Emily in the Big Bang Theory)

She was on Bones recently too.

Sorry, I don't watch Bones...

Nicole Badaan...

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Note: This thread is 1326 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!