IGNORED

Beautiful Women

Phil McGleno
Note: This thread is 1308 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This thread is really starting to grow on me.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yes, but nothing beats a bikini with Upton in it....

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Yes, but nothing beats a bikini with Upton in it....

True...there is something so goofily sexy about Ms Upton, that even tho she is clearly not as rhythmically talented as the other girls, she is every bit as sexy.

Colin P.

Originally Posted by colin007

True...there is something so goofily sexy about Ms Upton, that even tho she is clearly not as rhythmically talented as the other girls, she is every bit as sexy.

I just don't get the whole Kate Upton appeal I guess.  Melanie is WAY hotter. :shrug:

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

Drew Barrymore.

I had a serious crush on this woman for a LONG time.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Originally Posted by smellysell

I just don't get the whole Kate Upton appeal I guess.  Melanie is WAY hotter. :shrug:

Seriously?

Don't know how to post a pic .. or would

Melanie is sexy, no doubt. Kate has something else going for her...

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Originally Posted by gwlee7

SWEET JUMPIN' JESUS!

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Originally Posted by gwlee7

Thanks - that's the pic I was attempting to post... lol

Phoebe Cates:

• Upvote 1

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Rent "fast times at ridgemont high" and find out. You won't be disappointed.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Originally Posted by Mr. Desmond

Seriously?

Don't know how to post a pic .. or would

Melanie is sexy, no doubt. Kate has something else going for her...

Yeah, seriously.  Don't get me wrong, she is extremely hot.  I just don't understand why so many hold her on a pedestal amongst all of the gorgeous women in the world.  To each his own.

Originally Posted by Yukari

Rent "fast times at ridgemont high" and find out. You won't be disappointed.

Or you could google it!

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

Originally Posted by smellysell

Yeah, seriously.  Don't get me wrong, she is extremely hot.  I just don't understand why so many hold her on a pedestal amongst all of the gorgeous women in the world.  To each his own.

She's just another beautiful women who is beyond my reach ...

If you just believe, Mr. Desmond, you can attain this. And dominate the PGA Tour too, incidentally. Don't listen to the naysayers -- the power to be within her is within you!

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Note: This thread is 1308 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!