IGNORED

New Pics Added! TaylorMade's 2013 line: R1 Driver, RocketBallz Stage 2 Driver, Fairway and Tour Rescue

mvmac
Note: This thread is 4101 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The gimmicks are getting out of hand now.  Wow.

Deryck Griffith

Titleist 910 D3: 9.5deg GD Tour AD DI7x | Nike Dymo 3W: 15deg, UST S-flex | Mizuno MP CLK Hybrid: 20deg, Project X Tour Issue 6.5, HC1 Shaft | Mizuno MP-57 4-PW, DG X100 Shaft, 1deg upright | Cleveland CG15 Wedges: 52, 56, 60deg | Scotty Cameron California Del Mar | TaylorMade Penta, TP Black LDP, Nike 20XI-X

Originally Posted by Archie Bunker

Absolutely! TaylorMade will be helping Cleveland sell lots of Classic drivers next year. Nice thing about the Classic is that you never look like you are hitting last year's club. I can imagine that the only "new" Classic that could be introduced would be in blonde or in some other classic persimmon color.

I think the new TaylorMade club comes with GPS, to help you find your way out of the woods.

The new 2013 Classic driver pics have already been relased.  I think the face is still gold (could be mistaken though)..

Driver: Ping G25

3w - Ping K15

3h - TEE Trilogy

4h - TEE Trilogy

5h - TEE Trilogy

Irons: Ping G25 6-LW

Putter: Odyssey White Ice D.A.R.T
Bag: Nike SQ Tour

Optics: Bushnell Tour V2 Slope

Shoes: True Linkswear

Nice! Does anyone know if golf redefined will have these as well?  Hope so - definitely want a go...

Any other pics of the Classic?

Originally Posted by erock9174

The new 2013 Classic driver pics have already been relased.  I think the face is still gold (could be mistaken though)..

I would probably buy another Classic if they made one in blonde. And I would love to see Classic fairway woods. Are you listening, Cleveland???

yea the fairwoods would be pretty sweet. I'm so hooked to this driver now I hope there are more of something similar down the road.

"There are two things that don't last very long...dogs that chase cars, and golfers who putt for pars."

Think I'll just stick with my SuperStick. More Adjustment options than the R1.

wtf is this? please explain

"There are two things that don't last very long...dogs that chase cars, and golfers who putt for pars."

[INDENT][/INDENT][quote name="JasonK88S" url="/t/63555/sneak-peak-2013-taylormade-r1-driver/54#post_791790"]wtf is this? please explain [/quote] That's an old adjustable iron. Intended for the traveling golfer who couldn't bring an entire set of clubs. You can change the loft to match any club from 2 iron through wedge. An absolute POS and of course, non-compliant.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Please let this new driver be a wind up, I know its performance over looks but there's no way one of them is going in my bag, nor the Nike for that matter, it looks as though the Supertri is staying for a while longer.

I just wish the manufacturers would give us the option when it comes to colour schemes, plain old black suits me fine but I can appreciate others having different tastes.

R9 Supertri 10.5 Fubuki Alpha Stiff Shaft

Mizuno JPX Fli Hi 3, 4, 5

Mizuno MX300 Irons, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW

Mizuno MX300 Gap Wedge

Mizuno MP R12 56 Sand Wedge

Scotty Cameron Kombi Putter.

I dont know about the driver but with Cobra's latest AMP irons you can change the colour of the cavity.Im wondering if in the next few years when drivers are all different colours if Taylormade will go back to the old "glare inducing" black. Probably call it classic technology.. "Guaranteed to give you 15 extra yards"  (If you swing it a bit quicker...)

Originally Posted by papswing

I just wish the manufacturers would give us the option when it comes to colour schemes, plain old black suits me fine but I can appreciate others having different tastes.

Yep that's what Callaway is doing next year with the Xtreme driver

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The Xtreme looks good, i'll still have trouble leaving the Supertri out of the bag though, i'm really comfortable with it.

R9 Supertri 10.5 Fubuki Alpha Stiff Shaft

Mizuno JPX Fli Hi 3, 4, 5

Mizuno MX300 Irons, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW

Mizuno MX300 Gap Wedge

Mizuno MP R12 56 Sand Wedge

Scotty Cameron Kombi Putter.

Imagine cracking the sh!ts and slamming it into the ground, then spending your Saturday afternoon cleaning the dirt out of it. Its one big wank. Its uglier than an unplayable lie. I will never go down this road. The right shaft with the right loft is all you need. Good luck fixing your outside in swing with that club..TM, you're a joke and you're banking on all the hackers out there who think that this will fix their game from the tee..pathetic..

Note: This thread is 4101 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!