IGNORED

Attention Forum Leaders and Supporters!!! Member Review Information

mvmac
Note: This thread is 4140 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

As you guys know, we started a program called Member Reviews here on The Sand Trap.  Member Review (MR) go first to all available and applicable Supporters and Forum Leaders.

You get free stuff (equipment, training aids, rounds of golf, services, etc.) in exchange for a review published on the product page at http://thesandtrap.com/products/ . MRs are subject to guidelines

The reason for this thread is to make sure you subscribe to the Locker Room Forum so you're updated when we post an opportunity to review a product.  We've gotten great participation so far but we want to make sure the same guys aren't doing all the reviews.

How do you subscribe?  If you're are a Supporter or Forum Leader, go to the link below and select "Subscribe"

http://thesandtrap.com/f/29/the-locker-room

• Upvote 1

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks! On it..

edit: Nevermind... denied!!

Originally Posted by mvmac

How do you subscribe?  If you're are a Supporter or Forum Leader, go to the link below and select "Subscribe"

http://thesandtrap.com/f/29/the-locker-room

IN MY BAG
Driver: Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver
3 Wood: Calloway RAZR Hawk
Hybrid: Ping 19*
Irons: Mizuno JPX 825
Wedges: 52, 56 Cleveland
Putter: Odyssey White Ice

• Administrator
Originally Posted by divot dave

You could become a Supporter .

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I guess this is only for USA residents, but if you want someone from OZ to test or review anything, then look no further

R11s driver 

R11s 3 wood

Rescue 11 3  18*

Rescue 11 4  21*

MP-59 5-pw

ATV wedge 54* 60*

Metal-X 2 ball putter

3.0 buggy

DX-3 ball

FLX glove

Shoes

Towel

Oakley antix sunglasses 

solar umbrella 

• Administrator

No, it's for Forum Leaders and Supporters... though some people who give things away are only willing to ship to U.S. addresses. That's not our restriction, though.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by divot dave

Originally Posted by iacas

You could become a Supporter.

Or make 900 posts really fast lol (Forum Leader)

Mike McLoughlin

• Administrator
Originally Posted by cooke119

Excuse the ignorance but how does one become a Forum Leader or Supporter? And what products are you talking about?

I'll let Mike answer the second question, and give more details on the first than I will here, but basically, a Forum Leader is someone we deem to be just that - a forum leader. We typically look at people when they reach around 1000 posts. A Supporter is what I linked to above (post #3 in this thread). Pay $29 or something like that and you get some perks and support the site.

Originally Posted by cooke119

Excuse the ignorance but how does one become a Forum Leader or Supporter?

Yes like Erik said,

Forum Leaders typically :

• Have a good reputation.
  • Have 750+ posts (often closer to 1000).
  • Are currently active (we remove members if they aren't active for a long period, and re-instate if they return).
  • Typically positive and "good guys"

Learn more about becoming a Supporter here http://thesandtrap.com/a/the-sand-trap-supporter-programs

Originally Posted by cooke119

And what products are you talking about?

Here are products that have been reviewed so far since.  Not a bad list since starting this program in May/June.

http://thesandtrap.com/t/62883/the-sand-trap-member-reviews-complete-list-of-reviews

We have a private forum for only Forum Leaders and Supporters where Erik and I will post "roll calls" for reviews.  We'll have more coming out within the next few weeks of the Orange Whip Trainer and Golfflexx trainer.

Mike McLoughlin

• 2 weeks later...
Oh ok, when I get close keep me in mind. Don't worry I won't go crazy and post 600 in one day just to get my status up, but I love this game and this site. I'm also a member of an Australia site too called ozgolf. This is a great site as the people on there are generally friendly and pretty eager to help anyone

R11s driver 

R11s 3 wood

Rescue 11 3  18*

Rescue 11 4  21*

MP-59 5-pw

ATV wedge 54* 60*

Metal-X 2 ball putter

3.0 buggy

DX-3 ball

FLX glove

Shoes

Towel

Oakley antix sunglasses 

solar umbrella 

Note: This thread is 4140 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!