IGNORED

PING i15 vs i20 irons

Tacoa
Note: This thread is 4116 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'll be changing my irons this coming year and have hit the i15's and really liked them. I can't access an i20 demo at the moment.  The question I have is - is there anyone here who has gone from i15s to i20s and has found that the benefits, other than the obvious cosmetics, are worth the change?

thanks

When I switched out irons in 2008, the i10 model was on my short list because of its advertised design features. Problem was, it just didn't have much feel, and in 2009 I ended up with Callaway X20s.

A year later, I got to hit the new i15 irons a couple of times. So much better than the i10 on feel. Never bought the i15, but I know two people (better players than I am) who really like the i15.

The G20 probably offers more shaft varieties than the i15. Ping fitters at last year's expo were big on having G20 testers try several different shaft types.

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4116 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!