IGNORED

How Many Days a Week do you Play?

Jockstrap
Note: This thread is 6129 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I play about 9 holes twice a week and 18 once a week. I try to get to the range on the other days.

Driver: 9.5* SQ Sumo Stiff
3W: 15* SQ Stiff
Irons: 3-PW R7 Stiff Flex
GW: X Tour Vintage 52 11 bounce
SW: X Tour Vintage 56 13 bounceLW: X Tour Vintage 60 8 BouncePutter: Monza CorzaBall: HX Tour 56

once a week normally, if I succecfully sneak out of work then 2.

Any of you guys playing 5-7 days a week getting sore? And how do you deal with it. Assuming you ride the cart, do your shoulders hurt at all?

What's in the Bag

Driver: Taylor Made R7 425
5 Wood: Cleveland Launcher
Hybrid: Taylor Made Rescue Dual #3Irons 3 thru p: Titleist 690 CBWedges: Taylor Made TP 54 degrees Putter: Ping Anser

I average once a week, but there are those times when I get out twice a week, good thing is my schedule, I work alot of 2nd and 3rd shift so I manage to go out during the week and avoid the weekend traffic on the course ....

4 times a week. I try to practice the other 3 days.
In my bag:
The failed hopes and dreams of 25 years of golf (on DG S300 shafts with Lamkin Crossline midsize grips)

During the season, it's five days a week for a round and a half. Offseason I try to get one or two rounds in or some balls at the range.
WITB

Driver - Taylormade r7 Quad 10.5˚ Fujijura E360 Stiff
Woods - Sonartec SS 2.5 13˚ HST Penley Tour Stiff
Hybrid - Sonartec HB-001 19˚ HST Penley Tour StiffIrons - Mizuno MP-67 Forged 4-PW, DGS300Wedges - Callaway Forged 50˚ and 54˚, Walter Hagen 60˚Putter - Nike T130 O/S Mallet Ctr Shaft 33"B...

1/2 during school
5 during summer

In the Wilson Stand Bag

Driver:........Ping........G5 Reg shaft
3 Wood:......Mitsushiba.........M575-15°

Irons:.........Taylormade RocketBallz......3 Hybrid - PW..Stiff Shafts

Wedges:....Cleveland CG16 56 & 60

Any of you guys playing 5-7 days a week getting sore? And how do you deal with it. Assuming you ride the cart, do your shoulders hurt at all?

I ride so its no big deal. My left index finger gets a wierd pain in it every once in a while, but, nothing major. I get more sore from the gym than golf.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

I ride so its no big deal. My left index finger gets a wierd pain in it every once in a while, but, nothing major. I get more sore from the gym than golf.

Yeah, that's exactly me, as well. I had to start wearing a glove to stop that, and it by and large has done the job. And, yea, sore from the gym can - and will - negatively affect your score.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

EVERYDAY!!! from 9am-9pm lol i have no life
long live summer vacation

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

Note: This thread is 6129 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!