Note: This thread is 2613 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/14/na8uteza.jpg[/IMG]Here is one I picked up at the merchandise show last month. It works like a dream and does no damage. I highly recommend.
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's a rubber coating on the outside. You can slide it off and just get the metal beneath. I'm doing some quick research now and think we'll probably just do a group buy and then I can mail o

The one I have is sweeeeeeeeet! I found it last time out. Must have fallen out of the pocket of someone in the group in front of me, or perhaps one of my playing partners. ;) Kidding ... I just use

i've come across this thread a few times, and i can never find the tools they endorse. no online box stores carry anything similar to those tools. the questions was posed a few time

Nice, that spider looks like a good tool after watching some of the Youtube videos.  I was concerned how it would perform when the pitch mark actually tears the green turf back.  But after watching this video, it looks legit.

The dude in the videos sounds like a Pirate.... Arrrrggghhh!!!

Nice, that spider looks like a good tool after watching some of the Youtube videos.  I was concerned how it would perform when the pitch mark actually tears the green turf back.  But after watching this video, it looks legit. The dude in the videos sounds like a Pirate.... Arrrrggghhh!!! c2_beer.gif

Was that a Jack Hamm putter???

Everybody in this thread is full of shT............. The best pitch mark tool looks exactly like this.. [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/69040/] [/URL] anyone who says otherwise is wrong...............LOL

That room made me throw up a little in my mouth... Go Blue!!!

• Upvote 1

I'd be interested also since I lost my divot tool from my local course last year and they don't sell it anymore! Something simple and a ball marker would be good! TST would be awesome

• 1 month later...

Was gonna post this in the TST Hat thread but I realized I could just bump this thread and not highjack the other one...

So I have WAY too many golf hats at the moment but would love to get a TST divot tool. Any progress on that front or did it die on the vine?

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Was gonna post this in the TST Hat thread but I realized I could just bump this thread and not highjack the other one...

So I have WAY too many golf hats at the moment but would love to get a TST divot tool. Any progress on that front or did it die on the vine?

B

• 1 month later...

I've been looking in to finding a good divot tool and this thread has been helpful, but one question I have is whether or not the length of the prongs matter? Is it healthier for the green if the tool is longer or shorter? Does it effect how well the tool works?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 2613 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!