IGNORED

How to fix a bent left arm

alaleksic
Note: This thread is 4136 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I would think that a bent left arm anywhere before impact is not wanted. Work on short little swings. A six iron that hours only 50 yards, making sure that the left arm stays straight. Increase distance/swing speed gradually all the while keeping that arm straight. Oh btw welcome to the Sandtrap!

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by alaleksic

I have a problem when we get momentum at chest, left arm starts to bend at the elbow ...

Is it a big problem

Try this drill.  If the left arm is too bent, the feeling of the right arm being extended helps.  You do this by "pushing" your right hand into your left.

http://thesandtrap.com/t/62804/steady-head-drill-and-how-painting-mental-pictures-can-help-your-swing

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4136 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!