IGNORED

Brand Loyalty

Note: This thread is 1769 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sorta tend to be brand loyal, just look at my sig. However i also test all different types of clubs, and these are the ones that i like best, except for maybe the hybrid.

I have Nike irons, wedges, putter, golf shoes, golf bag, gym bag, gym shoes, cross trainers, hockey helmet, gloves, compression shorts, hats, shirts, shorts and socks.

I like their products, and the apparel is affordable.

I only have clubs from Play it Again Sports and hand me downs, but nonetheless, they've always been Taylormade woods and Titleist irons/wedge. I buy for long-term and I'm a traditional classicist (bought a Ford Mustang new and had it for decades now as my primary car), so if I ever buy new, I'll probably just swing these brands again, and if they work, I'll buy them.

Also, some of my favorite players, including my late grandfather who introduced me to the game, happen to be Titleist guys.

So yeah, I guess I'm a loyalist.

Ping G2 Driver; Titleist 906F2 5W; TM Rescue Mid 3H; Adams Idea Pro 4H; Titleist DTR 3-SW; Callaway Bobby Jones Putter; Ping Hoofer lite

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I look brand loyal... But I play what works, it just so happens to be Adams alot of the time

In my bag:

Driver: Hypersonic t7 460cc w/ UST Comp Series 65
3 Wood: r7 Draw
3 Hybrid: Idea Pro4H-SW: Tight LiesGW: Tom WatsonLW: Bazooka JMaxPutter: Black Velvet 110 Gun MetalBall: e6+My Course:Roland Barkau Memorial Golf Course

I used to have tunnel vision and still kind of do (Titleist)… But now I am a lot more open to other brands. I also wish I would have tried more/other clubs before ordering my AP2’s, would have considered some Mizuno clubs.

In my Stand-Bag

905T D 9.5º
MX 700 3W 15º
AP2 3-PW DCI Oversize+ Black SW 56º 588 LW 60º DF 550 P

• 2 weeks later...

What is your favorite brand? Which Brand will you never play with? For me its:

Favorite: Nike , always liked their products even if they're still a developing golf company.

Will not use: Titleist , even if they gave me a bag full of free Titleist stuff that would shave 20 strokes from my game, I would rather sell it then use it. Just seems like the snobbish golfers brand and everyone loves their wedges, putters and golf balls which annoys me.

And yes I realize I am being irrational and bias but oh well...

stand bag:

Driver: DDH 10*
Woods: DDH 3W-15*, 5W-21*
Irons: DDH 3-SWWedge: VR LW 60*Putter: VSL

No, not really, each manufacturer seems to have their own set of strengths (products).

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

I'm not really loyal to any brands or companies. I find the stuff I use best and what helps my game the most. Brand does not really do much for me. Like said above, every brandy has their own strengths and weaknesses.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

No brand loyalty but I love TM Drivers and have only used TM all my life. I have never liked Cleveland, Mizuno, Dunlop, or Top Flite but have nothing against people who like those brands.

What's In My Bag:
Driver: TaylorMade R11s 9* w/ Fujikura Motore F1
3 Wood: TaylorMade R11s w/ Mitsubishi Fubuki 
Irons: Taylormade R11
Wedges: Titleist SM4 Vokey 52.08, 56.11, 60.04 
Putter: Odyssey Metal-X #9
Ball: Taylormade Penta TP5

Looking in the backroom in my basement would tell me I have no brand loyalty. I go by whatever works best and if I can find it in left handed. Although getting engaged has slowed my golf club purchasing.
Driver: i15, 3 wood: G10, Hybrid: Nickent 4dx, Irons: Ping s57, Wedges: Mizuno MPT 52, 56, 60, Putter: XG #9 

I like Titleist as well. Very professional looking. Too bad I don't think I will ever reach their level. Cleveland drivers and wedges are good, but I am not a big fan of their irons. I never tried anything Nike but their drivers look interesting.

I generally love everything Mizuno, specially their MX-200 irons, their new MX-700 driver and most of all, the sexiest of all golf equipments on earth, the Bettinardi Black Carbon putter (specially BC2!!)

Notice thay my opinions are based mostly on looks and not performance. So it's a really biased opinion that is not worth the time I took to type it. :D
My achievements:
Eagles: 0
Birdies: 18
Best Round: 89

I like Cleveland wedges, Ping putters and Taylormade drivers. Other than that, I'm open.

Driver: Hi Bore XLS Monster 9.5º Fujikura Gold Fit-On Stiff

3 wood: Hi Bore XLS 15º Fujikura Gold Fit-On Stiff

Irons: i10 3 - PW Dynamic Gold S300Wedges: Vokey 200 Series - 50º, 54º, 58ºPutter: Abaco 33"Ball: AD333

not too brand loyal
i play what fits my game at the time and honeslty, asthetics (sp?) does mean a lot to me
it's gotta look good to play it, or it's out!

was always a Callaway guy off the T, but have switched to Titleist the past 5 yrs or so
dont mind their wedges and balls too
but now playing Nike irons, there wedges are getting a strong look from me..and until i cant get Platinum One's anymore, I will switch to the ProV1's too

one brand i dont think i will EVER play - Cobra
just never liked their stuff...although i am sure its good gear, just not a fan
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

What is your favorite brand? Which Brand will you never play with? For me its:

That's funny, I am the exact opposite. Titleist is king, Nike is meh. However, I once said that I would never play TM, but they introduced a great product line that fit my game. So if Nike blew my socks off with something that helped me, I could probably be persuaded. Never say never.

Note: This thread is 1769 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!