IGNORED

The Tiger is trying to get Elin back thread

k-troop
Note: This thread is 3962 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2263497/Tiger-Woods-tries-win-ex-wife-Elin-Nordegren-200m-deal-says-yes.html

It's a National Enquirer story, but it's gaining traction.  Anyone think this is true?  If it is, how is it going to affect Tiger's concentration on the course this spring?  Either way, Tiger may yet again be answering endless questions about Elin, and having the world peer into and second guess his personal life.  There is no way that will help his play.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I hope its true and that they then live happily ever after :)

Now...if we can all agree that Tigers problems started when he split from his wife can you imagine how awesome he will be if they get back together? Maybe she is his Samson weakness eh?

Regards

Mailman

Mailman

I want to believe that article, but thanks to Manti Te'o I don't trust anything on the internet anymore.
  • Upvote 1

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Haha...I thought it was funny that both articles came out on the same day. But if this is Tiger's attempt to have a sense of "normalcy" then I'd hope it's true.

Originally Posted by jamo

I want to believe that article, but thanks to Manti Te'o I don't trust anything on the internet anymore.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

Who knows if it's true but here's some video of Elin in a bathing suit

http://www.aol.com/video/tiger-woods-offers-to-buy-elin-back-for-200-million/517644669/?a_dgi=aolshare_facebook

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Originally Posted by mvmac

Who knows if it's true but here's some video of Elin in a bathing suit

http://www.aol.com/video/tiger-woods-offers-to-buy-elin-back-for-200-million/517644669/?a_dgi=aolshare_facebook

she looks spectacular.  what a hot woman...i cant believe he ever left her.

Colin P.

Originally Posted by colin007

Well, actually SHE left him after he cheated on her multiple times.  Why youd ever cheat when you had something that hot waiting for you at home makes no sense but IMO his cheating had nothing to do with Elin and everything to do with Tiger and his ego.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

WOW, why would you cheat on her and mess up your life for a one nighter. Sorry but nothing out there is worth that I am sure the one girl was not the only one he did.

Even after one kid she is gorgeous to bad he messed it up for him and his kid.

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

Like mvmac said, who knows if it's true. If it is, I hope it works out for everybody and there isn't a repeat of Thanksgiving '09 somewhere down the road.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Originally Posted by hacker101

WOW, why would you cheat on her and mess up your life for a one nighter. Sorry but nothing out there is worth that I am sure the one girl was not the only one he did.

Really?

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Originally Posted by colin007

The ass is always leaner on the other side.

Is that right?

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Really?

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

No kidding but if he keeps it in his pants he never has to worry about it. To bad, a freind met Tigar when he was just starting out and said how respectful and very nice he was. I am sure from his up bringing but I guess fame and fortune changes you, or at least it seems to many sport icones.

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

Originally Posted by hacker101

No kidding but if he keeps it in his pants he never has to worry about it. To bad, a freind met Tigar when he was just starting out and said how respectful and very nice he was. I am sure from his up bringing but I guess fame and fortune changes you, or at least it seems to many sport icones.

Sports icons--and celebrities in general--aren't the only ones who cheat on their spouses.  I'm guessing he is still respectful and nice in the same set of circumstances your friend met him under.  You can be a nice, friendly philanderer.  It probably helps, even.

• Upvote 2

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Note: This thread is 3962 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!