IGNORED

Annika wins again

PGAfan790
Note: This thread is 6909 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

the truth is, there is not much "game" out there except for Annika. I watched a lot of LPGA events and the skills weren't impressive after watching PGA tour. Most players seems to grind their way through the course, mostly recovering or getting up-and-down. They sure are good at it, but I don't recall ever saying "do you belive that shot?!?" I guess length is sexy.. no length - then better have boobs to be sexy

Well i was at Kingsmill watching the LPGA a few weeks ago. There were some shots that made me drop a jaw. Actually most of them did because they were all alot better then mine.

It was funny seeing all the older guys saying " God i wish i could do that", and other comments of that sort. And yes Annika does kind of take center stage. But who cares. Shes good. Anyone think Annika could play a few events with the PGA? And again i will say there is alot of impressive shots to me from the LPGA tour. Evertime i watch it on T.V. there is something that makes me hoot and holler.

Mike Fisher
email me PGAfan790@aol.com

Note: This thread is 6909 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!