IGNORED

What's In The Bag For 2013 ?

KrazyTrain18
Note: This thread is 3883 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey guys, I know there's a few master threads already, but just wanting to know what everyone has in the bag for 2013...I know mine is in my sig but I'll type it out anyway:

Bag: Titleist 14Way Premium Stand Bag (black,white,red)

Titleist 913D2 with Diamana S+Blue 62 9.5   - Newest addition to my bag and love it, even better than my 910 !

Titleist 910F with Diamana Kai'li 15

Titleist 910H with Diamana Kai'li 20

Callaway Forged X (4-W) Project X 6.0 shafts   - Even though they are the 2009 models, I hit them in November and they went straight in the bag.

Ping Tour-S (54 &58)

Titleist Vokey TVD 56     -New also this year, had a space for a 14th club and it found it's way in

Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 SS (Winn Midsize grip in red) 10 gram weights and 34'

All clubs aside from putter obviously have the Golfpride multi-comps whiteout with red highlights.

Titleist 913D2 9.5 (UST VTS 65)

Titleist 913F 15 (Diamana S+)

Titleist 913H 19 (Diamana S+)

Titleist 714 AP2 (4-PW) (DG XP-95)

Titleist Vokey SM5 (52,56,58) (DG XP-95)

Ping Anser 2 Classic

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing new for me.......it's in the sig

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

I've almost changed out my entire bag since last year. When I started this game, I never knew I'd be such a club ho, lol. Hopefully I'm set for a while now. At least until I decide I need something different.

Driver - R11S - got this at the beginning of last year

3W - Cleveland Hibore XLS - I've had this for a while

3H - Adams Super Hybrid - just picked this up

4-PW Mizuno JPX-825 - just got these

52W - Vokey - I got this at the beginning of last year

56W - Vokey - I've had this for 3 years now

60W - Cleveland CG - I got this on clearance midway through last year

Putter - Oddyssey White Ice - I got this at the beginning of last year

I changed driver, fairway woods, irons, and added hybrids and changed putter....so other than most of the clubs are still Callaways, everything else is new or used and new to me. Not to mention I have a second new complete set for my condo. Oh, I also changed the bag, twice.

In my  bag:

Driver, Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 9.5 stiff

3, 5 woods: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15,18 degrees Stiff

2 hybrid: Callaway Diable Edge Tour 18 degrees R (out when the 5 wood is in)

3,6 hybrids: Callaway Diablo Edge 21 S and 30 degrees R

4,5 hybrids: Callaway Razr X HL 24 and 27 degrees Stiff

7-AW irons: Callaway Razr HL graphite R shafts 

SW 54 Callaway X Series Jaws CC Slate Fujikura Graphite Stiff

Putter: Odessey White Ice 1 Blade Putter. 

Ball...looking for any ball that hates water, sand, long grass, and getting lost in the woods. 

I can't find any, so forced to use ones that seem to love all the above. 

What is in my sig. The RBZ 3 wood and Hybrid are both new, as well as the Nike wedge and TM putter ( which I love ).

Got them all re gripped on the weekend with Golf Pride Tour Wrap and only cost me $65.

Love my irons, so wont be switching them out, might go get a fitting check soon though.

Off to New Zealand in 30 days, can not wait to play some courses down there

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Only change I made is swapping out the 9064 for a K15 and am trying out a new shaft in it too.

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

R11s 9.5deg r flex driver neutral setting R11s 3 wood r flex neutral setting Taylormade rescue 3 18 deg Mizuno MP-59 4i - pw Taylormade ATV wedge's 54deg 60deg Odyssey white hot 2 ball putter All left handed Callaway towel Footjoy glove Nike golf shoes Wilson staff dx3 balls Clicgear 3.0 cart Oakley antix sunglasses Solar umbrella Tees of every variety

R11s driver 

R11s 3 wood

Rescue 11 3  18*

Rescue 11 4  21*

MP-59 5-pw

ATV wedge 54* 60*

Metal-X 2 ball putter

3.0 buggy

DX-3 ball

FLX glove

Shoes

Towel

Oakley antix sunglasses 

solar umbrella 

I am pretty much staying with what I had last year with a couple of tweaks. I am moving back to a 3 & 4 iron, just love using them and can hit them consistently. I also need to purchase the 3 wood and hybrid, the ones I had last year just didn't fit my game well and struggled with them a bit.

Driver: Ping G20

3 Wood: Maltby KE4

Hybrid: 17* Maltby KE4 Tour HDI

3-PW: Maltby Tricept F2

52*/56* - Ping Tour-S

I have an Open Professional 60* that I use on some courses and in those cases I take out the 3 iron.

Putter - Ping Scottsdale Series

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

To start the year, this is what I have:

Taylormade RBZ Tour Driver (10.5°)

Taylormade RBZ 3 HL (17°)

Adams Idea A12 Hybrid (21°)

Mizuno MP-H4 or Mizuno MP-64 irons

Mizuno MP-T4 wedges (50°, 54°, 58°)

SeeMore m2 putter

All of that is in a grey and red Sun Mountain Four5 and I'm currently using the Maxfli U/4 ball.

I'm currently in the process of reviewing the irons and the wedges for the main site. I finished the MP-H4 reveiw already and so right now the 64's are in the bag... once that review is done, I'll make the decision on which set will be my gamers... the wedges are awesome and there to stay.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Mine is in my signature.  Not planning on changing anything from last year.  Well, not just yet anyway.  Debating on giving the TM Rocketbladz a whirl at the next TM demo day I can find.

Bag: Titleist
Driver: TM RBZ 9.5
Fairway metals: TM RBZ 3 wood
Hybrids: TM RBZ 3, 4 and 5
Irons: TM Burner 1.0 6 thru LW stiff steel shafts
Putter: Ping B60
Ball: TM Tour Preferred X or ProV1x
Check out littlejohngolfleague.com  A Greater Houston TX traveling golf league.

As of this very minute: Driver: TaylorMade r9 SuperDeep (9.5˚) 3-Wood: Adams Speedline Fast 12 (15˚) 2-Hybrid: Adams MX 700 (17˚) 3-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo SW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled (54˚/10˚) LW: TaylorMade ATV (60˚/TaylorMade is stupid and didn't list bounce for these clubs) Putter: Nike Unitized Tiempo All of that in an an Ogio Grom bag that is starting to fall apart. Still have the original Nike Lunar Control spike which I like, but they are wearing out. I'm definitely set with the 3-wood, irons, SW, and putter, unless something comes along and really blows me away. Looking into other options with the driver, hybrid, and possible lob wedge. Eyeing the Nike Coverts for the driver and hybrid, not sure about wedge. Maybe an Edel. Wouldn't be too pricy if I just got a 60˚.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

changing my 4i and 5i to G20. Already have the 4i and looking for the 5. Everything else will stay the same...except I did buy a new shaft for the driver. Getting my irons bent from white dot to black dot...also need to have my wedges bent too. My swing flattened out a lot last year and white dot isn't working.

This is my first post, although I have been lurking for a few months.  I used to play some in the '90s, had a complete set of Pings, every club in the bag, but quit and sold everything I had in '98 when I became obsessed with the Corvette...no time for golf!  I know...stupid, but life is what it is.  Anyway, I am now retired and have been playing for approx 3 years again.  I play with a regular foursome.  I started with a used set of Tommy Armour and then went through about three more sets, Cleveland Hi Bore XLs, Adams A12 OS, and then a set of Tour Edge Bazooka Blue Max,  before finally winding up again with a complete set of Pings.  I now have the G20 driver, G15 3W and 5W, G20 4-PW, SW and UW with graphite shafts, plus the Anser 5 Putter, and Ping bag.  I am still struggling to get my game back to where it was in the 90's.  It wasn't great then, but it was better than today.  Weather has become a factor, even here in Alabama.  During the last five weeks, it has been too cold or too wet to play most of the time.

Will be a set of G25's on order with CFS reg flex these will stay.

Driver is a AMP 10.5 offset love it, could not miss hit this driver if I tried.

Looking for a new 3 wood and 3 hybrid, right now I have a Cleavland Moshi that i just ran over and a 3 razer X hybrid that I hit just so, so about 185.

Wedges are Ping Tour SS 50, 54, 58 loves these. Had Vokeys until one day I played looked in the bag they where gone got home and found them with my son...

Putters are Odyssey Metal X Dart, Scotty Studio Fastback I switch between them depending on the course or how I feel that day.

Bag is a Callaway 14 that my son keeps eyeing I am sure that will some how become home to his clubs soon.

Nike Shoes and golves just because I got such a great deal on Ebay.

Balls are mostly Nike chrush I just like them.

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

Driver: Nike VR Pro Ltd. Ed.

3 wood: Nike VR Pro

5 wood: Cleveland Launcher

Irons: 2011 Titleist AP1

Wedge: Titleist Vokeys

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Edition

Golf Balls: Titleist PROV1 and PROV1X

Golf Bag: Titleist Bag(not sure on the specifics)

Everything in the signature is new for 2013 except the putter.

:tmade: SLDRs 14* driver, 17* fairway, 19* and 22* hybrids | :odyssey: Versa White #1 putter

:nike: XR Pro 24*, 27*, 31*, 35.5*, 40*, 45*, 50* irons | :vokey: SM4 54*, 58* wedges

For me, everything except for my gap wedge.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

• 2 weeks later...

This is my second set.  I bought a set of Spaldings in 99' when I worked at Pine Hollow GC in Clayton, NC.  I haven't played since then (until 3 mos ago) so I have put together this set for under $300 and they all have graphite shafts

Driver - Adams Speedline 10.5 with ALOLA RIP graph shaft.

Strong 3 - Adams Tight Lies

Strong 7 - Adams Tight Lies

Hybrid Irons 3-5 -  Adams IDEA

6-9 irons -  Ping K15's

PW,SW,LW, UW - Ping K15's  (I alternate one wedge out)

Putter - "Precision" with gold fiberglass shaft and JUMBO homemade grip. There is NO telling how old this is!!!

Bag- 2012 OGIO Recoil stand bag in charcaol/orange piping (to match Ping shafts)

I put Adams and PING in my OGIO Recoil bag. I'm shooting for the low 90's by summer 13'

Note: This thread is 3883 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!