IGNORED

Formula 1?

Ben
Note: This thread is 4735 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Poor Adrian Sutil! That was really harsh luck.
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Monaco was an excellent race. F1 is really about overcoming adversity, and there was plenty of that! Anyone get a final tally on how many front wings were used in that race? Sheesh!

BWM is getting closer, but I still think they are a long ways off in contending with Ferrari and Mclaren. I still think they are a season away from even being able to win races. One top two will have to fall off. If you know F1 history, you know there has rarley been more than two teams capable than winning a champioship.

I disagree. Sauber will win a race this year. Count it. They are a little ways off from being a WCC/WDC contender, but they narrow the gap every race. I'd bet we see Kubica in the WDC hunt next year.

Monaco was an excellent race. F1 is really about overcoming adversity, and there was plenty of that! Anyone get a final tally on how many front wings were used in that race? Sheesh!

I dunno..the slow pace of Hieldfeld has me thinking that it might be just Kubica outperforming the car and the team putting him in good situations. They really occupy a teir all to themselves as well. Its like Ferrai/Mclaren, BMW, and then everyone else. I think too that BMW will be a consistant threat, but perhaps not until the end of this season or next season. And they have to actually hold on to Kubica...

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Alonso seems to have fell off the pace a bit this season. Or maybe its the car thats off pace. He done well when he made the early swithch to drys in Monaco.
Whats in the bag:

Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Its the car with alsonso. Renulat has just fallen off the pace. He made a huge mistake leaving Mclaren. He should have just swallowed his pride and he still would have been a WDC contender right now.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Its a pity, Alonso is one of my favourites. Do you think Renault will be able to pick it up again?
Whats in the bag:

Not until the FIA allows the teams to develops on the engines again. They are down on power from Mclaren, Ferrari, and even BMW. Plus the FIA plans to put in a new body spec for 09 or 10, if i remember. Alonso can work with the team to get the car better balanced, but the lack of speed is going to haunt them. Monaco was probably his last good chance for a win, this season. I think he will linger in the points around P5-P8 but wont contend for wins. TBH i think he will be sitting in a Ferrari by 2010, anyway.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Now that would be interesting. Alonso in a Ferrari...
Whats in the bag:

Now

Yeah, the rumor is that if Raikkonenn wins the WDC this year or next - he is going to walk away from F1. Which presumably would clear the way for Alonso to join Ferrari. Alonso has a contract with Renualt for next season as well, it would be interesting to see if Renualt releses him to join Ferrari if Raikkonenn does win it this year.

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

That is if Ferrari want him... they'd be stupid if they didn't of course.
Whats in the bag:

That is if Ferrari want him... they'd be stupid if they didn't of course.

Ferrari would not want a guy who has no concept of what team means. Alonso is a talented driver..he is also the numero uno whiner of Formula One. How many times has he openly blamed his teammate or his team for his bad results?. To be really great at F1, I think you need

1)driving talent 2) technical and communication skills 3) team-leading skills. Alonso comes a cropper in the third which is why he will never be in the same league as Michael or Ayrton. I hope Ferrari continues to stay clear of people like him.

In the bag:
905R 9.5* Fujikura Speeder S
X 15* Fujikura R
X 19* Fujikura S
4-P MP-14 TT DGS300 53* 588 Gunmetal MP series 56-14 TT wedge MP-R 60-09 Rifle SpinnerDFX Two ball Pro V1

Ferrari would not want a guy who has no concept of what team means. Alonso is a talented driver..he is also the numero uno whiner of Formula One. How many times has he openly blamed his teammate or his team for his bad results?. To be really great at F1, I think you need

I dont know about that..they had Micheal Schumacher for 10 years. He ruled the Ferrari paddock with an iron fist. There was nobody else on that team when he was there. He made sure all of the best equipment, engineers, and statagy found their way to him.

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

I dont know about that..they had Micheal Schumacher for 10 years. He ruled the Ferrari paddock with an iron fist. There was nobody else on that team when he was there. He made sure all of the best equipment, engineers, and statagy found their way to him.

Ferrari decided to build a team around Michael after getting burnt with two great driving talents on the team in the same year. And Michael is the greatest teambuilder I have ever seen in F1. His engineers and pit crew would die for him. That is the kind of faith he instilled in them because he always took the blame. That is leadership. The Ferrari F1 car is being developed even today with the predominant input of Michael.That is why his records will never be broken. Lewis is trying to do the same thing. But Lewis does not have Mclaren in the same position that Michael had when he joined Ferrari.

In the bag:
X 15* Fujikura R
X 19* Fujikura S
4-P MP-14 TT DGS300 53* 588 Gunmetal MP series 56-14 TT wedge MP-R 60-09 Rifle SpinnerDFX Two ball Pro V1

Who are u kidding? Hamilton will probably be driving for Ferrari one day.. I never got the feeling that Micheal, behind the scenes, was the diplomat some protray him to be. I always felt it was more like "i got 7 WDC's, now do my bidding before i beat you over the head with all of them!"
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Who are u kidding? Hamilton will probably be driving for Ferrari one day.. I never got the feeling that Micheal, behind the scenes, was the diplomat some protray him to be. I always felt it was more like

I dont need to kid anybody about it. I have VHS tapes of most races during his lean years and during his dominant years. His post race interviews during his wins and losses are a window to his attitude towards his team. Grandprix.com would still have his reactions in their archives even though they hated him.

In the bag:
X 15* Fujikura R
X 19* Fujikura S

gradprix.com hated everyone except gerhard berger...
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Just found this thread, F1 fan all the way. Ferrari fan for a good reason, but very happy to see BMW doing well this year and hope Kubica at least pulls off a win or two before the season is done.

In my bag:

Driver: SQ 9.5, Graphite Stiff Shaft
3 Wood: Diablo 13 degree, Stiff Shaft
2 Hybrid: SQ 18 degree, Steel Stiff ShaftIrons: MP-30, 3-PWSW: 56* Vokey Copper spin-milledFW 52* VokeyFlat Stick Zing 2Ball: Pro V1x

Note: This thread is 4735 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!