IGNORED

2013 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Discussion Thread

mvmac
Note: This thread is 4084 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Did anyone see Phil slip and fall on 18?  He hit his tee shot down on the beach and tried to go down to find his ball.  He slipped on a mossy/wet rock and it slammed his ass.  Poor guy.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by WWBDD

Yeah ... you're practice round explanation makes more sense.

Or otherwise DJ was hitting at least 2 provisionals on some holes...

Originally Posted by Thrash13

I saw a couple people say they won't watch this event until Sunday, and I'm in that group as well.  I have followed the leaderboard the first three days, and I'll be watching closely tomorrow.  Sneds is on a major roll right now, and it will be interesting to see if he can pull out a win at Pebble.  I'm ready for the WGC-Match Play in a couple weeks, and I'm ready for the Florida Swing!

Agree - same here.  Can't wait until they hit Tampa - I'll be going to practice rounds and most likely Th/Friday rounds.

Did anyone see Phil slip and fall on 18?  He hit his tee shot down on the beach and tried to go down to find his ball.  He slipped on a mossy/wet rock and it slammed his ass.  Poor guy.

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JyGyhn1YX8[/VIDEO]

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

• Administrator
That's an easy way to seriously hurt yourself. He was awfully cavalier about the way he was walking just prior to falling.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by Mr. Desmond

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valleygolfer

Don't forget Clint Eastwood's incoherent mumbling...

Was he talking to an empty golf bag?

:-)

Empty bag of bones maybe....

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Originally Posted by WWBDD

Snedeker's on a serious roll ... if he keeps this up, the Rory vs. Tiger noise will be moot.

Only if he wins a tournament that Rory or Tiger is participating in.

• Upvote 1

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Man Chris Kirk just missed a makeable bird... Could've made 17/18 very interesting.

Clint Eastwood... Wow.  Kind of sad to see him getting to an age where it's difficult to speak.

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Man Chris Kirk just missed a makeable bird... Could've made 17/18 very interesting.

Clint Eastwood... Wow.  Kind of sad to see him getting to an age where it's difficult to speak.

Kirk's swing not one I enjoy watching at regular speed.

Note: This thread is 4084 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!