IGNORED

Cutting down my putter

Note: This thread is 3034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

Nonsense!  I think David is dead on.  Here I helped you ...

Just print out about 40  of those and bring them with you next time you play, whenever that happens to be ;)  Give them to your caddy or playing partner, along with a pencil, and I included handy little boxes for him to check off each of the keys for each putt.  Once he's checked each box, he'll give you the go-ahead and you can then hit your putt.

Also, don't forget to check if you're breathing in or out during your backstroke.

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh.......maybe with a little "hands free" headband device with an arm and clip that can hold it in front of your eyes so he doesn't need help from his playing partners!

Tough crowd today, huh Beach?!

• Upvote 1
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • No, not that. Sets a very low ceiling. Yes, you’ll get better as you get your timing down and ingrain your swing but you’re also further ingraining bad habits and when your game does go off the rails a bit you’ll have no touchstones for reference. Find a qualified instructor. It can be inexpensive because you don’t have to see them all that often. Learn your bugaboos. Learn your frequent issues and learn how to practice. If you do sign up for Evolvr it’s inexpensive but it does depend on you to practice well. The students who do well dedicate some time to practice. It doesn’t have to be even thirty minutes a day, but it has to be dedicated and done properly. Good luck.
    • We can’t split one post. I edited your first one for you.
    • Here’s the deal Matt. And I speak from experience at both sides of this. You have to determine how much you want it, and then MAKE yourself swing the right speed back so you can MAKE yourself swing the right length. Practicing long swings just ingrains it more. You’re not warming up. You’re practicing. The best drill is doing it right.
    • Maybe one with fewer than nine blind shots in the first eight holes and fewer 210-yard par fours. 🙂 Also, photos!
    • U.S. Open 2021: Tiger Woods turned down NBC's invite to be part of broadcast from Torrey Pines | Golf News and Tour Information | GolfDigest.com  
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Gravy76
      Gravy76
      (33 years old)
    2. MauiMilan
      MauiMilan
      (42 years old)
    3. Motrinothar
      Motrinothar
      (26 years old)
    4. RyanDe680
      RyanDe680
      (41 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...