IGNORED

President Obama's Golf Weekend: Off Topic Political Bullshit

Note: This thread is 3065 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'll stay out of the political commentary as I am a Canadian, and keep my comments golf related so...100 rounds of golf over four years???? What's the point of being rich and having a powerful job if you're gonna get gypped like that on Golf. Crap, I probably played more rounds that that and I'm piss poor broke LOL.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by iacas

We don't have many rules here, but when we say "no more politics in this thread" we mean it. You've all been docked five skins. You could have easily started a thread here in this forum, but instead, chose to ignore the request and continued to post in the original thread in Golf Talk.

Hmmm...I wondered what happened.... I guess I really don't care and if my comment spurs a few people to open their eyes and realize that the current government now operates on a ruse to look like they care about crucial issues while removing freedoms and creating dependence on a handful of elitists that think they are smarter that everyone else and think they know what "we" need...

I swear I hate nothing more that to hear a republican and democrat argue. People need to be in power, not bought and paid for politicians.

• Upvote 1
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The President took a weekend and played golf during a week when Congress decided it was a good time to go home and raise more money for their next elections. Because, you know, priorities.

Get over it.

I am a conservative.  I will not make a political post...I don't even know what it means to lose skins on this site.

I will say this: golf is a place to set aside our outside quarrels and disagreements.  In the world of golf, we should needle the bad shots, compliment the good shots, and stomp any cheaters.  We SHAKE HANDS at the end of the match and show respect.  Now, that last sentence is DEFINITELY NOT GEARED TOWARDS POLITICS.

Just my thoughts,

Armygolfer4life

Note: This thread is 3065 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.