IGNORED

What makes you play well?

Note: This thread is 5020 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I play my best when there are hot cart girls driving around..... =P

Seriously though, getting off the first tee box nicely does alot for my confidence that round. I dont know what it is, but its tough for me to calm the first tee jitters.

I usually play much better if I'm not stressed out about anything at home or at work and if I'm with friends that I can have a good time with that I know I won't hold up. I have a lot of friends that are around the same handicap as me so if I hit a bad shot and I see them do the same thing it makes me feel much better and have more confidence. I know it kinda sounds mean, but when the people I'm playing with struggle for a hole or if they compliment me on a few shots it just relieves my nerves. On that note, I try to compliment everyone else's shots and tell them that they'll be fine from that spot and that it could've been much worse...things of that sort.

Good post!
Ryan

I play my best when there are hot cart girls driving around..... =P

lol i can't say the same, a few weeks ago i was hitting a 4i from about 210 out or so.. and i shanked it in the direction of the nearby cart girl missing her by about 5 yards ha.

i feel i play my best when i'm walking by myself. usually have my headphones on with some low hip-hop music on.

lol i can't say the same, a few weeks ago i was hitting a 4i from about 210 out or so.. and i shanked it in the direction of the nearby cart girl missing her by about 5 yards ha..

I did that too.

Hitting one good shot.

The rest of the round seems to go a lot smoother and scores are generally better. Doesn't always happen at the same time, but the one good one helps me lead to another ...

Note: This thread is 5020 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!