Sign in to follow this  
RetroJFrancisco

How many yards am I loosing with an out of date driver?

Note: This thread is 2399 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

4 posts / 646 viewsLast Reply

Basicaly I've got a T D2 about 4 - 6 years out of date (not quite certain), compared to the newer technology of the rocketballz 2 for instance..

How many yards you guys recon I could gain?

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

I play a Nike Ignite......it came out in 2003.  I have a customized shaft for my swing and I hit it pretty damn far.  Eventually drivers do lose their pop....but take your driver to Dick's and compare it on their swing analyzer with a new one.  Easiest way to tell....and free.

Just realized your in the UK....not sure if they have Dick's sporting goods...but take it to any golf shop that has a swing analyzer.

Doubt your are loosing any yards at all.  If you hit it decently, and get it into the fairway, then don't change it.  The only advantage of some of the newer models is adjustability.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2399 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!