IGNORED

My Swing (nevets88)

nevets88

• Administrator

Just to add to the notes of the previous swing - the transition from the top is the cleanest I've ever gotten it to look.

Agreed. GREAT work.

10x better than me from 3-5.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Trying to eliminate that head off the wall, out of inclination move on the downswing especially with long clubs while maintaining previous changes. Trying to get the right shoulder out more. These downswings feel radically different than what I'm used to, forcing the clubhead to be more behind me, keeping trail arm bent a long time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevets88

Totally off topic but Dear The Dan Plan, you can make progress in 30 degree weather hitting off mats and frozen balls.

LOL. That guy just rubs you the wrong way.

No comment :-)

• Administrator

Totally  but I can't believe how long it took me to realize that nevets is Steve N. backwards.

Carry on...

Since his last name starts with an H, it's actually just "Steven" backward…

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Totally  but I can't believe how long it took me to realize that nevets is Steve N. backwards.

Carry on...

Since his last name starts with an H, it's actually just "Steven" backward…

:doh::doh:

:banana:

Ha ha all. That's me, ass backwards.

8 is a good luck number in the Chinese culture. Or does it mean 88 piano keys? Or is it from the OMD song, 88 Seconds in Greensboro? You'll never know, muhahaaha!

Ha ha all. That's me, ass backwards.

8 is a good luck number in the Chinese culture. Or does it mean 88 piano keys? Or is it from the OMD song, 88 Seconds in Greensboro? You'll never know, muhahaaha!

Or is just Zero wearing his new belt?

Got sidetracked trying to stay in inclination from A4, back to shallowing shaft, noticed backswing can get a little inconsistent, but able to shallow out from both A4 positions.  Will eventually get back to figuring out how to shallow shaft and stay in inclination, keep left side down.

Not doing a good job of stupid monkey. Transition @ a4 sloppy, Extending knees ~a6-a7. Limited time @ range, fell into trying to get R shoulder more out from a4 again, trying to lessen  back straightening up on downswing. Will get back to cleaning up transition @ top and shallowing the shaft when back at home range and more time.

• Administrator

Uhhhhh… As Dave would say, we don't swing up and down the wall of the house, but we don't swing along the floor of the house, either.

I'll talk to you about it in a PM or something.