IGNORED

My Swing (nevets88)

nevets88

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevets88

Wow! That looks pretty damn good. Colour me jealous!

Thanks. I'm paranoid I'm gonna forget how to do this ha ha.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks. I'm paranoid I'm gonna forget how to do this ha ha.

Oh ****, don't I know that feeling. Ha ha.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator

Just to add to the notes of the previous swing - the transition from the top is the cleanest I've ever gotten it to look.

Agreed. GREAT work.

10x better than me from 3-5.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Totally off topic but Dear The Dan Plan, you can make progress in 30 degree weather hitting off mats and frozen balls.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Totally off topic but Dear The Dan Plan, you can make progress in 30 degree weather hitting off mats and frozen balls.

LOL. That guy just rubs you the wrong way.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Trying to eliminate that head off the wall, out of inclination move on the downswing especially with long clubs while maintaining previous changes. Trying to get the right shoulder out more. These downswings feel radically different than what I'm used to, forcing the clubhead to be more behind me, keeping trail arm bent a long time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevets88

LOL. That guy just rubs you the wrong way.

No comment :-)

Steve

Baby 7I, shallow shaft A5, maintain inclination, right shoulder out @ A4. Ball mark 1/4 inch from sweetspot towards heel, a hint of a draw.

Steve

Totally :offtopic: but I can't believe how long it took me to realize that nevets is Steve N . backwards. :doh:

Carry on...

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator

Totally  but I can't believe how long it took me to realize that nevets is Steve N. backwards.

Carry on...

Since his last name starts with an H, it's actually just "Steven" backward…

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Totally  but I can't believe how long it took me to realize that nevets is Steve N. backwards.

Carry on...

The 88 is backwards as well.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Carry on...

Since his last name starts with an H, it's actually just "Steven" backward…

:doh::doh:

Yours in earnest, Jason.

:banana:

Ha ha all. That's me, ass backwards.

8 is a good luck number in the Chinese culture. Or does it mean 88 piano keys? Or is it from the OMD song, 88 Seconds in Greensboro? You'll never know, muhahaaha!

Steve

Ha ha all. That's me, ass backwards.

8 is a good luck number in the Chinese culture. Or does it mean 88 piano keys? Or is it from the OMD song, 88 Seconds in Greensboro? You'll never know, muhahaaha!

Or is just Zero wearing his new belt?

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Got sidetracked trying to stay in inclination from A4, back to shallowing shaft, noticed backswing can get a little inconsistent, but able to shallow out from both A4 positions.  Will eventually get back to figuring out how to shallow shaft and stay in inclination, keep left side down.

Steve

Not doing a good job of stupid monkey. Transition @ a4 sloppy, Extending knees ~a6-a7. Limited time @ range, fell into trying to get R shoulder more out from a4 again, trying to lessen  back straightening up on downswing. Will get back to cleaning up transition @ top and shallowing the shaft when back at home range and more time.

Steve

• Administrator

Uhhhhh… As Dave would say, we don't swing up and down the wall of the house, but we don't swing along the floor of the house, either.

I'll talk to you about it in a PM or something.

Don't think about it, step up and swing, point & click, point & shoot, on the course, swing.

Steve

• Administrator

Don't think about it, step up and swing, point & click, point & shoot, on the course, swing.

Much better. :)