IGNORED

Michelle Wie's Tabletop Putting Stance - WTF is she doing?

chriskzoo
Note: This thread is 3440 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ya but it sure is sexy! I am a little sick...:-P

Don't worry bro, I am SO with you on that one. I wasn't gonna post anything to that effect but seeing as you broke the ice... And she ain't 14 no more!!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

yeah, michelle is pretty hot.  shes tall, has a great body, athletic...

id hit it every day and then twice on sunday...oh wait...i forgot i cant go twice in a day anymore...

Colin P.

During the 2010 Women's U.S. Open at Oakmont, I stood at the practice green and watched Michelle trying to make the same 5 foot putt for 10 minutes. Now Oakmont's greens are undoubtedly some of the hardest in the world, but trying and missing the same putting over and over again is insanity.  Maybe she should take putting lessons from Happy Gilmore....

Drivers: Bag 1 - TM R11 (10.5°); Bag 2 - Ping G5 (9°),
Fairway woods: #1 - TM RBZ Tour (14.5°) & TM System 2 Raylor (17°); #2 - TM Burner (15°) & TM V-Steel (18°)
Hybrid: #1 - TM Rocketballz (19°); #2 - Ping G5 (19°)
Irons: #1 - Ping i3+; #2 - Hogan Edge  (both 4-pw, +1" shaft)
Wedges: #1 - Ping i3+ U wedge (52°) & Ping Eye 2+ BeCu (60°); #2 - Ping ISI Sand BeCu (52°) & Cleveland CG11 lob (60°)
Putters: Ping B60i & Anser 2, Odyssey White Steel 2-Ball & White Hot XG #9, Lamkim Jumbp grips
Golf Balls: Titleist Pro V1, Bridgestone B330, Callaway SR1, Slazenger Grips: Lamkin Crossline
Golf Shoes: Footjoy & Adidas; Golf Glove: Footjoy StaSof®; Golf Bag: Ping Hoofer
I love this game! :-D

1) I hope she improves and does better. She was pushed by parents and maybe instructors too early. Pushing her to play early on  with the guys was a stupid thing

2) she is definitely an athletic and attractive girl. I think she has the skills but needs good instruction. Maybe trying too hard?

Thought the same of Pressell

3) Tired of looking at short and heavy (fat) golfers in the LPGA. No matter what the country of origin. Don't they walk miles and miles? For

some the comment may sound sexist..........but..........how many PGA  male golfers in the top 20 are overweight?

4) I wonder if the fast food in this country is doing this to the Korean girls. The Australian and Swedish girls do not look like that.

5) the truth is that heavy or skinny they are all pretty good golfers.

Side note, sorry not to derail the thread:

Use to watch Natalie Gulbis on ads and TV and thought she had chicken legs and always was pushing her chest out

potentially making her fall on her face. Not particularly attracted to her smile. One day I was in Dallas about to get on a flight when

this tall super hot, super beautiful athletic girl with this amazing hair shows up to get on the flight................yep...............

Natalie herself..........I can tell you that I was with my wife who also plays golf and she mentioned that she looked a lot bettetr

in person. I drooled, trembled...............

^^ Depends on your definition of overweight.  By universal standards, guys like Mickelson and Dufner are considered overweight.  But a lot of his American fans probably wouldn't consider him to be overweight.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Originally Posted by rstyle

1) I hope she improves and does better. She was pushed by parents and maybe instructors too early. Pushing her to play early on  with the guys was a stupid thing

2) she is definitely an athletic and attractive girl. I think she has the skills but needs good instruction. Maybe trying too hard?

Thought the same of Pressell

3) Tired of looking at short and heavy (fat) golfers in the LPGA. No matter what the country of origin. Don't they walk miles and miles? For

some the comment may sound sexist..........but..........how many PGA  male golfers in the top 20 are overweight?

4) I wonder if the fast food in this country is doing this to the Korean girls. The Australian and Swedish girls do not look like that.

5) the truth is that heavy or skinny they are all pretty good golfers.

If you want to look at pretty girls, watch a swimsuit competition or lingerie football.  If you want to watch female professional golfers, watch the LPGA.   LPGA golfers aren't trying to conform to your eye candy specifications, though some of the more attractive ladies do try to have dual careers as models and professional golfers.

Joe Paradiso

Originally Posted by newtogolf

If you want to look at pretty girls, watch a swimsuit competition or lingerie football.  If you want to watch female professional golfers, watch the LPGA.   LPGA golfers aren't trying to conform to your eye candy specifications, though some of the more attractive ladies do try to have dual careers as models and professional golfers.

He should watch the female-only seasons of Big Break.  It seems like 75%+ of the contestants each season are also pursuing modeling or fashion careers.

Originally Posted by newtogolf

Originally Posted by bplewis24

He should watch the female-only seasons of Big Break.  It seems like 75%+ of the contestants each season are also pursuing modeling or fashion careers.

You both have buried your heads in the sand if you do not think the addition of attractive females will make the LPGA more successful in the long run. Men make up nearly two-thirds of the televised golf audience. Would you rather watch this:

Or this:

I mean its probably not politically correct but if I want to watch pure golf I will watch the big boys on the PGA Tour. The golf on the LPGA Tour is not at the same level as the PGA Tour (IMHO). But its fun to watch them sometimes especially when some of the cuties are playing well.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Originally Posted by NM Golf

You both have buried your heads in the sand if you do not think the addition of attractive females will make the LPGA more successful in the long run. Men make up nearly two-thirds of the televised golf audience. Would you rather watch this:

Or this:

I mean its probably not politically correct but if I want to watch pure golf I will watch the big boys on the PGA Tour. The golf on the LPGA Tour is not at the same level as the PGA Tour (IMHO). But its fun to watch them sometimes especially when some of the cuties are playing well.

That could explain all the sand in my hair.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy looking at attractive females, but there are so many other options out there that showcase pretty and athletic women that I don't consider it critical for the LPGA to vamp it up.  I don't watch women's tennis or softball because I have no interest in those sports but I will watch women's beach volleyball just for the eye candy.  LPGA isn't my first choice for golf, but it fills the void if that's all that's on, regardless of who's playing or what they look like.

Joe Paradiso

Originally Posted by golf55

wie the most over rated and over paid LPGA player. I can't see anyone finding her attractive unless your into yellow fever.

Gee, racist much?

As far as being "over paid", I believe she gets paid exactly the same amount of money for finishing in a given place in a tournament as every other player. Are you suggesting she get less?

Cuz, you know, those Asians don't complain much.

Originally Posted by zipazoid

Gee, racist much?

As far as being "over paid", I believe she gets paid exactly the same amount of money for finishing in a given place in a tournament as every other player. Are you suggesting she get less?

Cuz, you know, those Asians don't complain much.

how am I being racist? I just don't find her attractive. The guys who are into her are usually into asians anyway; that was my point

Over paid by nike and sponsors. They threw money at her before she had her LPGA card which was a huge mistake. She didn't live upto her hype. I hate how arrogant she is. I don't mind if someone is being arrogant but at least prove it.  This girl has nothing to show and ppl are throwing money at her. Tiger deserves his money and fame while this girl clearly doesn't.

how am I being racist? I just don't find her attractive. The guys who are into her are usually into asians anyway; that was my point

...and you just did it again.

The racism comes from using the term 'yellow fever', and then you make a prejudicial (as in 'pre-judge') statement that only guys "into asians" would find her attractive. I think she's attractive, yet I'm not "into" any specific type of woman. So - surprise - your statement is incorrect...along with being very insensitive & prejudicial.

See, that's my opinion...and I doubt I ticked off anyone, except, likely, you.

• Upvote 1

wie the most over rated and over paid LPGA player. I can't see anyone finding her attractive unless your into yellow fever.

Might I ask what county your family originates from?

I can't see anyone finding her attractive unless your into yellow fever.

You basically said nobody could find her attractive unless they're into Asians.  That's at least raci-sh.

I think you are mistaken on your assumption or you don't know how businesses operate.  At the time Nike signed the deal, it was a business deal thinking they would have the next Tiger.  Like all businesses, Nike made a bet that they would be getting a better return on their investment.  The fact that they lost on their gamble does not mean Wie is being overpaid.

You have many start athletes (baseball, basketball, football, etc.) who sign a huge contract and then fall flat on their face.  It's no different here.

Over paid by nike and sponsors. They threw money at her before she had her LPGA card which was a huge mistake. She didn't live upto her hype. I hate how arrogant she is. I don't mind if someone is being arrogant but at least prove it.  This girl has nothing to show and ppl are throwing money at her. Tiger deserves his money and fame while this girl clearly doesn't.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Wow! I think she's very attractive. I just like women in general. And yeah the yellow fever comment was definitely on the outskirts of Racistville

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

Note: This thread is 3440 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!