IGNORED

Michelle Wie's Tabletop Putting Stance - WTF is she doing?

chriskzoo
Note: This thread is 3438 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by mtsalmela80

Might I ask what county your family originates from?

Maybe this is rude of me but Im more interested in what state he lives in

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

Originally Posted by RonTheSavage

Wow! I think she's very attractive. I just like women in general. And yeah the yellow fever comment was definitely on the outskirts of Racistville

Yeah no doubt she is attractive, until she putts! lol Reminds me of Shaq shooting free throws. And the "yellow fever" comment is more than on the outskirts, it's right down Main Street.

• Upvote 1

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I think there was a little misunderstanding with my comments regarding the weight of LPGA players.

Yes....everyone likes eye candy but it is not what I was refering to

What I meant was more directed towards the fact that male (both PGA and Seniors) work hard

at being fit and very few are maybe a little flabby.

I would not consider Mickelson fat (maybe a couple of years back)

I would think that young women who walk who knows how many hundreds of miles

and make, who knows how many thousands of swings, would not have difficulty keeping their weight down.

I would think that they would want to exercise and increase their flexibility.

Watching Park and Zalla (?) at the recent LPGA major, neither one looked athletic, strong or

in any kind of physical shape (other than fat). Good golfers..yes

If you look at Suzanne Petterson (?), you see someone  that looks like she means business

Annika was also athletic and strong and not eye candy. Inkster  etc.

Wie fired Leadbetter and her new swing coach is her Father.  What a bad move on her part.

Wait, what? Is this real news or CNN news? Why would she switch to maybe her only option worse than Leadbetter?

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Originally Posted by rstyle

I think there was a little misunderstanding with my comments regarding the weight of LPGA players.

Yes....everyone likes eye candy but it is not what I was refering to

What I meant was more directed towards the fact that male (both PGA and Seniors) work hard

at being fit and very few are maybe a little flabby.

I would not consider Mickelson fat (maybe a couple of years back)

I would think that young women who walk who knows how many hundreds of miles

and make, who knows how many thousands of swings, would not have difficulty keeping their weight down.

I would think that they would want to exercise and increase their flexibility.

Watching Park and Zalla (?) at the recent LPGA major, neither one looked athletic, strong or

in any kind of physical shape (other than fat). Good golfers..yes

If you look at Suzanne Petterson (?), you see someone  that looks like she means business

Annika was also athletic and strong and not eye candy. Inkster  etc.

Maybe the extra mass helps them hit the ball further.

Joe Paradiso

And . . . blocked.  Jackass.

Originally Posted by golf55

wie the most over rated and over paid LPGA player. I can't see anyone finding her attractive unless your into yellow fever.

Originally Posted by jamo

Wait, what? Is this real news or CNN news?

Why would she switch to maybe her only option worse than Leadbetter?

This will not be pretty.

First of all, she's doing something that seems to be working better for her than before. Where does it say, that there is only one way to putt effectively? Take a look at video of Jack "N" putting style. He crouched! I doubt that any PGA teacher would teach that style, but I guess he did o.k. with it. What about Furyk?  Would his swing be recommended? No, because too many PGA teachers teach just one way regardless of what skills or needs their students require. Michelle Wie has had all of the putting "gurus" trying to improve her putting.None of that or them has worked, so what is wrong with what she's doing as long as she is comfortable with it?

Huh, Wie didn't fire leadbetter? At least I cant find anything on it.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Originally Posted by nevets88

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23tabletopping

That's funny.

Originally Posted by golf55

wie the most over rated and over paid LPGA player. I can't see anyone finding her attractive unless your into yellow fever.

That's not.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

The look on the dog's face is priceless. What the hell?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Excuse me if someone has already mentioned this but the technique was originally developed by golf pro Leo Diegel. He played in the 40's I believe. My dad had a set of Leo Diegel irons. It brings back memories.

Originally Posted by RonTheSavage

Wow! I think she's very attractive. I just like women in general. And yeah the yellow fever comment was definitely on the outskirts of Racistville

I find her very attactive also was watching her last night play. IMHO i dont see a place for any one on a forum that states stuff like that.

That is coming from a 50 year old white guy!

• Upvote 1

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

Michelle\s got the sweetest pair of pig-tails this week. She looks so good.  Hey, i watched her putt twice and she drained both putts so it seems the putting stance is working out OK. I also see some very heavy asian girls, from various countries.  I rather think it is a good thing that the physical appearance of the ladies is taking second place to the performance on the course. Goes to show that any body shape can play this game, men and women.

If you rotate Michelle 90 degrees, she would be Dufnering.

• Upvote 4

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Note: This thread is 3438 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!