• Announcements

• iacas

Visit FlagstickRule.com   03/13/2017

Visit the site flagstickrule.com to read about and sign a petition for the USGA/R&A regarding the one terrible rule in the proposed "modernized" rules for 2019.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simon Granados

Inconsistent scores

6 posts in this topic

Golf is a wonerful game but there are times when we love it and there are times when we hate it. We go to the golf course and hit a bad shot and the good players know how to shake that off and go hit their next. we all have our good rounds and our bad rounds. but i wonder sometimes, why am I so inconsistent with my scores. my last few rounds were 83, 73, 64, 76, and 84.

why is it some days i 3 putt a lot and others all my putts go in? why is it some days im hitting every green but others i barely hit 3? some days i hit a natural fade. but others i hit a natural draw?

I am a really good golfer and im only 18 i want to be a pro but first i really need to learn how to be consitent.

Hi there I am 15 and you are a better golfer than I am. However I always mark down stats like fairways hit in regulation, greens in reg. and putts. I have a general feel of how many greens I should be hitting on an AVERAGE day. For me I can't dwell on hitting 3 less greens than when I shot my best round of my life. But if you really are playing significantly worse than a normal day take a breath and relax. Don't try to go for the "shot of the year". Don't try to sink 20 foot Downhill putts. Be smart and don't make a "Bogey" a Triple Bogey because you tried to hit a green from 240 out in the rough. In my opinion it's all game management, so far it's helpe me become more consistent. I hope you reach your goal of becoming a pro and thanks for reading my advice! good luck and let us know how you do!

Golf is a wonerful game but there are times when we love it and there are times when we hate it. We go to the golf course and hit a bad shot and the good players know how to shake that off and go hit their next. we all have our good rounds and our bad rounds. but i wonder sometimes, why am [U] I [/U] so inconsistent with my scores. my last few rounds were 83, 73, 64, 76, and 84. why is it some days i 3 putt a lot and others all my putts go in? why is it some days im hitting every green but others i barely hit 3? some days i hit a natural fade. but others i hit a natural draw? I am a really good golfer and im only 18 i want to be a pro but first i really need to learn how to be consitent.

64?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

64?

Maye it was a par 3?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by 14ledo81

Maye it was a par 3?

I was playing good that day. its the 3rd time i broke 70