IGNORED

The Sand Trap Custom Imperial Hats

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3924 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Thanks, Mike. They look bueno.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Great, Mike.  I look forward to getting them, since almost every package that comes to the house is addressed to my wife, the queen of online purchases.  And since I used her PayPal account to make the purchase I've been ragged on about when the hats were coming since I placed the order.  I've also learned a lesson and gotten my own PayPal account.

MVMAC great looking hates could you PM me the info i will pay right away.

Thanks so much.

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

Got mine yesterday, wore the fitted one golfing today and didnt play too great.  It's the hats fault!

Seriously though, the fitted one that is supposedly too small for me (I think my size in regular old wool fitted baseball hats is 7 1/2) fit's fine. It looks a teensy bit on the smaller side, but I actually prefer that over a cap that's too large.

The 'one size fits all' adjustable, oddly enough, fits less well (but still fits) than the fitted.

Got mine as well. Fits great.

"If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf."

Got mine Thurs, nice hate wore it Sat I am with GD missed every green has to be the hate. But I looked good!

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

Got mine as well... the fitted ones are just a little on the tight side, but after wearing one of them all day it seemed to loosen a bit and is good. The adjustable one is good as well.

Thanks Mike!

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Same here, thanks Mike!

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

• 2 weeks later...

Mike,

I got Mine back on Tuesday! It came too late to wear at the Traveler's last Saturday, in which we had an awesome time!

It fits perfectly, and I wore it out on a round yesterday and broke 100 for the first time... I shot a 94!!!!

Thanks so much.

~Tom B.

~Tom B.

I ordered a Chicken and an Egg on the Internet, to find out which came first... I'll keep you posted!

Not really feeling the hats, but I LOVE the visor. Any left/ will there be more?

From the 860 to the 310 and back

UConn  

Whats in the bag:

Driver:  Burner

Irons:  R7 4-SW

Extra Wedge:  56*

Putter:  Tuttle

Ball(s): Pro-V1 and whenever there's a ncie ball in my range basket

Originally Posted by scrilla

Not really feeling the hats, but I LOVE the visor. Any left/ will there be more?

Yes will be getting 12 more visors within the next month.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Any possibility in getting them in this style? The only kind of hats I'll wear.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Originally Posted by ApocG10

Any possibility in getting them in this style? The only kind of hats I'll wear.

Not sure if Imperial makes hats in that style.  If they do I would have to order 12 of them, meaning you'd pay for 12 of them

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Note: This thread is 3924 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!