IGNORED

Will Sergio Garcia Win the 2007 Open?

iacas
Note: This thread is 6124 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Will Sergio Garcia win the 2007 Open Championship?

• Yes - He'll be in or near the lead the entire weekend.
    • Yes - But he's going to cut it close and have to get lucky.
    • No - But he'll finish in the top 10.
    • No - He's going to completely and utterly collapse.

I know it is early, but any idea what the cut may be out tomorrow. I hope Luke Donald stays up there.

Right now it's +5 but afternoon times are just starting

Driver: 09 Launcher 10.5
4 Wood: 09 Launcher Steel 17
Hybrid: Baffler DWS 20 Aldila Reg
Irons: AP1 4-GW Steel
Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 56 & 60Putter: Studio Style Newport 2Ball: NXT Tour

No, I don't think Garcia will win the '07 Open Championship. And, if he's still in the hunt going to the back nine on Sunday, I still won't think he'll win. For some reason I can't articulate I find it very difficult to pull for Garcia . . .

He finished R2 at even par -- the little I saw this morning on TNT, he is already starting to look tentative with his putts. Let's hope for his sake he can discover Thursday's putting stroke.

And Sergio, please no ALL yellow outfits on the weekend

WITB: Driver: Titleist 910 D2 10.5 R / 5 Wood: r7 ti / Irons: Ping G15 Steel R (3-P, U), / Wedges: Vokey SM4 56/11 SM4 60/07 / Putter: Scotty GoLo 33" / Ball: Titleist Velocity / Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 4.0 / GPS: SG3

Note: This thread is 6124 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!