IGNORED

TheSandTrap Socal Golfers - Summer 2013 Outing - Discussion

Note: This thread is 3957 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What Socal region should we host the next TST tournament?

• Los Angeles
    • Orange County
    • Inland Empire
    • San Diego
    • Other...

LOL .. sorry, I had to google that ... didn't realize it was the movie about Libby!! Ha!  Team A in shambles!!!!!!!!!!! I don't need to go to the range cuz I'm already "in the zone" for this weekend. Pak, I looked up "golfer" in the dictionary ... you know what it said?  Not you. ;)

The only zone your in is the Twilight Zone! I am gonna be waiting for Rod Serling to announce your name on the first tee!

Guess I should go out and hit some balls today, maybe a couple putts too

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by mvmac

Guess I should go out and hit some balls today, maybe a couple putts too

Nah, you don't need to practice!  You've got Pakoh and Golfswine to carry you all day.  Let them try and carry the team and see how they hold up!

[QUOTE name="Golfingdad" url="/t/66256/thesandtrap-socal-golfers-summer-2013-outing-discussion/342#post_859141"] What time are you getting in? [/QUOTE]   I'll probably get to the hotel around 1PM or so. On another note, anybody familiar with balboa park 9 hole course? My buddy in San Diego is considering playing there. Any good?

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Originally Posted by GolfSwine

Nice one Pak haha GD you should literally carry your team... thats the only way you are going to contribute!

How you doing there Mr. Single Digit Posts?  Wasn't sure you were still technically a member here ... you warthog faced buffoon.  We're going "to the death" on Sunday!  Or better yet ... to the pain!!!!

You pig!  You miserable vomitous mass!

(Yes, I need help from movies with my smack talk!)

Damn GD! You've been dying for me to get on here so you could use that huh? haha touche big fella!

Nah ... just watched that thing the last couple of nights and it was fresh in my mind.  When I saw your pig face, I thought of it.

But it's nice to finally see you wasting time on here too!!!

Originally Posted by Pakoh

GD has so many holes in his game we call him Swiss cheese!

That is correct ... I have 18.

Although sometimes if I'm in a rush, I have 9.

Big Cheese spends more time in the shrubs than the bushmen of the kalahari

Cheese I hear the back 9 is pretty tough I hope you don't have a melt down!

• Upvote 1

Cheese I hear the back 9 is pretty tough I hope you don't have a melt down!

Me too!!  I know of a couple of total clowns who went out there yesterday and just the bed all over the back 9!  I definitely don't want to be like them.

Originally Posted by tristanhilton85

Good news... I have a buddy who wants to come so that puts us back to 20 golfers; which gives us 5 foursomes.

This means that all the groups will play with 80% of their course handicap and have one throwout score on every hole.

Here are the revised groups:

Just bumping this because I had to go back several pages to find it. :)  EDIT:  And adding the scoring rules too for same reason:

The best three scores on each hole will count. Since Group E only has 3 people, all of their scores will count on every hole. However, since they don't have a throw out score, they will play with 100% of their course handicap where as everybody else is playing with 80%.

DOUBLE EDIT:  This comment about Group E is old.  I believe as of now, Group E will be 4 people, but Group D is probably going to be 3, so the rule will apply to them, since Jeffke cant make it.

Just bumping this because I had to go back several pages to find it. :)  EDIT:  And adding the scoring rules too for same reason: [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/76890/] [/URL] The best three scores on each hole will count. Since Group E only has 3 people, all of their scores will count on every hole. However, since they don't have a throw out score, they will play with 100% of their course handicap where as everybody else is playing with 80%. DOUBLE EDIT:  This comment about Group E is old.  I believe as of now, Group E will be 4 people, but Group D is probably going to be 3, so the rule will apply to them, since Jeffke cant make it.

Hey cheese! You sandbagger! You need to update you cap on that chart! 6.8. You should get 6 strokes not 7!

Hey cheese! You sandbagger! You need to update you cap on that chart! 6.7. You should get 6 strokes not 7!

It's not my chart!  But you're right.

Tristan, we going with 6/15 handicaps or sticking with 6/1 caps?  If 6/15, you gotta put me down to 6.8.  (But everybody else has to come down too Paks! ;))

Note: This thread is 3957 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!