IGNORED

Game of Thrones and Golf (Possible Spoilers)

nevets88
Note: This thread is 3908 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I couldn't help but think of golf watching this scene. Methinks guy who hit the boat would make a good golfer.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Outstanding!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Fore!

Miss!

Try again. Miss.

Incompetent fool

Wind check

Swing

Green hit

Boom!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrator

I'm part way through season 2.

It took me a few times seeing it to convince myself, and then a quick check of IMDB.com, but you guys didn't tell me…

…that Harry Vardon is Stannis Baratheon!!!

• Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by iacas

I'm part way through season 2.

It took me a few times seeing it to convince myself, and then a quick check of IMDB.com, but you guys didn't tell me…

…that Harry Vardon is Stannis Baratheon!!!

good catch!

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Originally Posted by jkrunsthecity

this is hilarious

If you think that's great, wait until you see the "Red Wedding."

Those guys had a good short game...

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

I consider reading the 5 books as one of the best things Ive accomplished in my life. I'm not even joking they are incredable if you are just watching the show don't get to attached to any character the author has no problem killing off main characters.

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Mr. Desmond

If you think that's great, wait until you see the "Red Wedding."

I guess that wasn't really a surprise to those who'd read the books.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I guess that wasn't really a surprise to those who'd read the books.

Verite'

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

• Administrator

I'm just waiting for the blonde to turn into a bigger and bigger badass. Right now she's pondering marrying some big wealthy black dude in some fancy city somewhere.

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

Is anybody else bored out of there minds every time bran comes on screen (or in the books too)?

Not really, his story picks up nicely in the books, i very much enjoy what his role will play. knowing GRRM, probably nothing significant. I am sure he has a few misleads in the books, maybe some characters that just live out there lives like bran, but have no role in the overall plot for the throne..

The red wedding was very much a shocker for those of us who read the books. Though i am sure we were a bit cautious after Ned was dispatched :p As a person who's kept up with the books, i found it hilarious to watch the reactions of everyone about the red wedding.

Though it would please me if those of you could write the word, "SPOILER" in the subject. Just to let those know there might be some information about the show they haven't seen yet.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

No spoiler - blonde with dragons has a real badass scene in the middle of season 3. One of the best moments of the season.

I read the books and was bored with Bran in the books and that damned crow too until the very last bit - to me it becomes interesting. Same with the show.

Steve

• Administrator
Originally Posted by nevets88

No spoiler - blonde with dragons has a real badass scene in the middle of season 3. One of the best moments of the season.

Pretty sure I already saw that on YouTube. :)

Pretty sure I already saw that on YouTube. :)

So you're watching GoT knowing some of the spoilers? It's refreshing knowing there are folks out there who aren't so spoiler sensitive. You using HBO GO?

Steve

So you're watching GoT knowing some of the spoilers? It's refreshing knowing there are folks out there who aren't so spoiler sensitive. You using HBO GO?

I think fewer people are spoiler sensative than the internet might lead you to believe. The ones that hate spoilers are just REALLY ****ING LOUD about it.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Note: This thread is 3908 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!