• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • So guys I have an update. For the past week and a half I have gone to the putting green every day and practiced my putting and chipping for a little over an hour. I hit a bucket twice in that time. Today I shot my new personal best of an 81 at a par 71 course from the whites (69.4/129).     Today’s stats: FIR: 7/13  GIR: 11/18 1 putts: 5 2 putts: 10 3 putts: 3   Other takeaways today: - Five 1-putts and only three 3-putts for me is excellent. I would attribute this to making all of my 2-3 foot putts this round except for one on the back. That said, my chipping was relatively good today, setting up roughly five 1-putt opportunities all of which I converted on.  - I still did not make a single putt today outside three feet. Realistically I think this should happen once or twice a round so I think there is still work to be done on my putting. - Despite hitting only 7/13 fairways I managed to hit 11 greens. I hit driver 11 times today. 10 of which landed 280 yards or more from the tees but 4 of which did not hit fairway. 3 drives put me in the deep rough or woods. 1 ball was lost today. This leads me to believe my mid-short iron parts of my game are strengths, driving is so-so, chipping is so-so and putting is still poor to average. 
    • Boogie!! Worked on the drill some yesterday and today. That’s a good looking backswing.     
    • Well, I got to figure out this huge push slice. Like starts 30-40 yards right and cuts another 10-20.  
    • I’m sure he made his native country of Slovakia proud. 😜 
    • No one is telling him what to be offended by. This makes no sense. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Architex
      Architex
      (51 years old)
    2. cygnusjen
      cygnusjen
      (48 years old)
    3. Garbz3
      Garbz3
      (72 years old)
    4. Joefree
      Joefree
      (38 years old)
    5. KurtActual
      KurtActual
      (36 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...