IGNORED

Can't wait for golf!

helmy
Note: This thread is 4021 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello everyone! Living in northern WI and just got 12" of fresh snow yesterday! Last year I had 10 rounds in allready, this is a big year for change for me and am looking for someone with a knowledge and understanding of bounce importance in wedges(as I have verry little). I currently play clevland 56 with 14 bounce and love it but its old and want to replace with new and add 52 for gap wedge, any advice on bounce issues? Pros and cons? Thanks much and glad to be here!

Welcome to the site! This thread's got a great explanation of what bounce/why it's good for your game: http://thesandtrap.com/t/57874/my-edel-wedges-or-super-bounce-and-why-its-good-for-you-or-the-sweet-spot-is-finally-in-the-right-place

In the Bag 2013:

Driver:  FT-9 Draw i-Mix 10.5*

3 Wood:  R11s 15.5*

3 Hybrid:  Idea Tech V3 19*

Irons (4-PW):  ZB Forged

Wedges:  Tom Watson PVD; 52.07*, 56.13*, 60.07*

Putter:  White Ice #1 33"

Note: This thread is 4021 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!