Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Torc Golf

20% Off Torc Swingtrainers!

6 posts in this topic

Firstly, we want to thank everyone here at TST for participating in our Torc give away promotion!  We posted a list of those who made the cut here:

http://thesandtrap.com/t/66467/get-your-free-torc-swingtrainer-limited-time-offer/18#post_836296

Although we can't continue to give away product for free, we still want to be able to give back to our community forum.  We just set up an exclusive TST discount code just for our members here.  During checkout there's an option to add "coupon" where you can enter 5D63E750 and you will receive $5.00 off your purchase!

We'll keep that promotion on as long as there's activity here on this forum!

Visit our website and order now!

www.torcgolf.com

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Sounds like a pretty nice deal. Thanks.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Received mine in the mail today. I'll try to get out tomorrow and provide feedback shortly thereafter.

Thanks.   I just ordered one.  The discount covers the shipping costs.

On now is our annual Cyber Monday Sale. We're offering 20% off plus FREE Shipping (to the lower 48 states) with coupon code: CMFSP2015

Golfers in the family? Have a favorite foursome you always play with? TORC Swingtrainers make the ideal gift!  Order now to beat the holiday rush and ensure your TORC's get to where they need to be by December 25th!

There is no limit on your purchase so get one for your golf pal or everyone on your golf team! Just add desired quantity at checkout and enter the coupon code above.

Just thought I'd add this here.

I posted somewhere else recently - this year, in fact - about how we've really liked using the Torc to help people lay the shaft down from 4-5.

That remains true.