• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
achadha7

This game is so frustrating..... Ugh!!!

5 posts in this topic

Finally i broke into the 90's. consistently played for 6-7 weeks in the 93-97 range an now.... Putting has gone to hell. On the green in 2, sitting for a birdie and bam, bogie. If i get the line i dont get the distance / speed, if i get the speed / distance i dont get the line. Earlier it was 2 putts max maybe a couple of 3 putts, now, ugh, 3-4 putts every hole,maybe one 2 putt. HELP please

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Take it one day at a time! Seriously, if you're not having fun, what's the point? It's VERY difficult to help out on a forum without knowing what you're doing wrong. Have you talked to a pro in your area to get a diagnosis?

Take it one day at a time! Seriously, if you're not having fun, what's the point? It's VERY difficult to help out on a forum without knowing what you're doing wrong. Have you talked to a pro in your area to get a diagnosis?

I'm having fun but putting is driving me insane , i am either leaving it short or hitting the wrong line , i need putting drills to improve putting accuracy

I did an Aimpoint class last year it was the best thing I ever did for putting. It gives you confidence in the line so you just have to concentrate on speed. If you are working on your game it is money well spent. Enjoy the journey, might as well as far as I can tell you never actually arrive. Ask Rory I am sure he would agree at this point.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades