• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Everything I've read says that getting Covid-19, after being vaccinated, results in mild symptoms and no hospitalization.  And total survivability.  
    • Had a first today, 2 eagles in a row! Played 9 holes with a friend. Definitely an up and down, crazy round. Had fun. Putting got better recently once I took a video and realized I was going out to in. Changed my stance and felt myself go to the inside a bit, just got to keep my left hand stiff. Stat to note, is average score per par. 🤣
    • For those in the know: What is the severity of the case for those who have been vaccinated and have contracted covid19? Is there reliable data?
    • In a Chapman style two man scamble (net) me and my partner shot 81 on a tough private course. It was a bit long for us, both seniors, at 6270 yds. Strangely, though, it wasn't as much the distance as our approach shots, even inside 100 yds. For me, I am having issues with distance, not direction, hitting 60 yd lob shots over the green a bit (5 yds into the rough). We did manage to come in 2nd with a Net 75. Beautiful day in michigan for golf!
    • I have been going to Golf Tec a couple years.  My  first teacher left in March and I took a instructor who was much more organized and has begun to take me step by step. Now he is leaving and I had just signed up for a year because I was excited to have him.  Anyway the owner teaches Stack and Tilt and said he would take me on even though his schedule is busy. Any opinions on Stack and Tilt from experienced people here.  I ask as this thread is older. Also, I had a pro analyze my swing after I bought, "The Hanger" online. (It was part of the package), and his opinion was that Stack and Tilt was ineffective.  I struggle with consistency. Handicap 28.    
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Billy B
      Billy B
      (42 years old)
    2. Golf hack
      Golf hack
      (61 years old)
    3. GrinderUK
      GrinderUK
      (61 years old)
    4. macuis
      macuis
      (38 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...