IGNORED

Just bought a new set of Taylormade Burner 2.0 irons. I am thoroughly impressed

Note: This thread is 4006 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello everyone. This is my first post here. I've been playing golf for a long time but still have not developed like I had hoped I would as far as my playing ability. So just went out and got myself a new set of irons and I must say I am very impressed with the results. After a rough start at the driving range, I made some quick adjustments to my set up and swing, and bam, I'm hitting the ball crisp, straight, and far on a consistent basis. I love the products Taylormade has brought to the market. They really help a high handicapper like myself. I can not wait to get on the course and play 18 holes with these clubs and my added confidence.

What clubs were you playing before if I might ask?

Why do they call golf "golf"?  Because all the other four letter words were taken.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I was just playing some cheap hand-me-downs and other that I found at garage sales over the years. I bought a taylormade r7 driver a couple years back so I've been really wanting some good irons to go along with it. Even though I always shoot well over 100, I still love the game and am looking for every opportunity to get better.

I currently have the r7 xd irons and is contemplating upgrading to these irons.. I started playing a year ago this month and been happy with my progress. I've shooting consistently in the 90's even after a 4 month winter break.. I'm really more looking to gain distance and considering the irons I have now are almost 6 years old in sure technology has gone a long way.. Do y'all think its worth the upgrade to these clubs??

I think upgrading is a good idea. Especially if you find a set that fits you well. You can probably stop at dicks and try out different clubs to find ones that match what you are looking for. These burner2.0s I got fit me perfectly, and I really like the way they feel, plus love the consistency I'm getting at getting the ball down range.

Note: This thread is 4006 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!