IGNORED

2013 Fantasy Football League

BostonBrew
Note: This thread is 3766 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

About 24 hours left to pay up. Currently $140 pot.

I'm thinking $100 for 1st. $30 for 2nd. $10 for 3rd.

Will check again Saturday morning and post in the Yahoo League site who is eligible and who isn't.

Please gentlemen, if you're signed up and haven't paid, I'd love it if you did. If you don't wish to, that's OK. I will allow you to keep your team, but I'd like some reassurance that you will be paying attention and setting your team roster on a weekly basis. Nothing worse than a league with a few guys who aren't touching their teams. If you wish to relinquish your spot, let me know ASAP, so I can try and find a replacement.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Boston, has the draft already happened. I signed up and paid with an email account that was lost. I have tried to send you the new email, but I don't know if you've been to the board. If anyone else that signed up has any insight I would appreciate it. If my team was auto drafted, that is fine also.

Originally Posted by pholmes

Hey Boston, has the draft already happened. I signed up and paid with an email account that was lost. I have tried to send you the new email, but I don't know if you've been to the board. If anyone else that signed up has any insight I would appreciate it. If my team was auto drafted, that is fine also.

No, this Friday night.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yes, the draft is this Friday. Sorry about the delayed response. I've been on a canoeing/camping trip for a few days. Hope everyone is able to make it. If you can't be there for the live draft, make sure you make your personal draft rankings for the autodraft. Otherwise Yahoo will use their own rankings for the autodraft of your team.

It dawned on me last night that I won't be able to participate in the live draft. I have to drive 7 hours back to Virginia for the weekend tomorrow evening after work. I've already set my predraft rankings so hopefully the autodraft team comes out fairly strong.

It dawned on me last night that I won't be able to participate in the live draft. I have to drive 7 hours back to Virginia for the weekend tomorrow evening after work. I've already set my predraft rankings so hopefully the autodraft team comes out fairly strong.

I can't do it tomorrow night either. Do we want to push it back, or is everyone good with tomorrow night?

Tyler Martin

Originally Posted by geauxforbroke

I can't do it tomorrow night either. Do we want to push it back, or is everyone good with tomorrow night?

I kinda had it all planned out for tomorrow night. I have another on Sunday, and Saturday doesn't work for me.

What's the draft order anyway?

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

if we push back, we'd need to push it to next Tuesday please.. away this long weekend..

draft order is usually randomized by yahoo 30 mins before draft.

I'm keeping it for tomorrow. Changing it now would be unfair to those who are prepared and have planned for it. Just make sure you set up your rankings for the autodraft and cross your fingers if you can't be there.

Originally Posted by BostonBrew

I'm keeping it for tomorrow. Changing it now would be unfair to those who are prepared and have planned for it. Just make sure you set up your rankings for the autodraft and cross your fingers if you can't be there.

Works for me

Tyler Martin

Note: This thread is 3766 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!