IGNORED

2013 Fantasy Football League

BostonBrew
Note: This thread is 3766 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

btw. the team that lost to 52 pts is just unlucky. Arian foster with 1 pt, Cutler with 0.12 pts.  it's not that he didn't set line up.. he just had horrible luck haha

the 52 pt guy didn't set line up that's for sure. :)

The bold is what I'm referring to. He shouldn't have had 52. The guy with Cutler and Foster should have gotten rocked.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

So far so good. Hopefully it won't make a difference and my win streak goes up to 5. :)

Unfortunately I just lost Reggie Wayne for the season...

I'm going to try to keep that from happening but Brady has been killing me, probably cause I hate him so much.

Joe Paradiso

I'm going to try to keep that from happening but Brady has been killing me, probably cause I hate him so much.

:-P

Better luck next time.

Ryan M

So...who actually ended up paying? And was it decided what the payouts were?

I mean, it might be obvious to tell who paid, since people are neglecting their teams...

Team Pup-N-Suds...starting Stafford, Davis, Brown, Cobb, and San Fran's D....all on a bye or IR. And only 2 games out of the playoffs...with a lot of football left. 8.7 points with only one player left.

Ryan M

Wow.... sorry about the prolonged absence guys. I've been in 5 different states in the last three months. It's been hard enough keeping track of my own starting line-ups in the three leagues I'm in. Haven't really been looking at guys not setting their rosters. Will look into that tonight. Going to be a pretty close fight for the last two spots in the playoffs.

And I thought Slice was completely out of it a few weeks ago. Next thing I know he's sitting on top. That's fantasy for ya.

started 0-5.. now 4-5, and 1 game out of playoff spot..

it's not over yet! :)

and yes i paid.

Wow.... sorry about the prolonged absence guys. I've been in 5 different states in the last three months. It's been hard enough keeping track of my own starting line-ups in the three leagues I'm in. Haven't really been looking at guys not setting their rosters. Will look into that tonight. Going to be a pretty close fight for the last two spots in the playoffs.

And I thought Slice was completely out of it a few weeks ago. Next thing I know he's sitting on top. That's fantasy for ya.

I hear you guys...I thought I was out of it, too.

I started out 0-2...but being active on the waiver wire found me some gems, and I'm now trying for an 8 game winning streak.

Ryan M

• 1 month later...

Playoffs starting, who made it in here?

Ryan M

With a incredibly clutch win (and a couple of others losing) this past weekend, I grabbed the number 4 spot. But it doesn't look like I have a chance of advancing haha.

The other three teams are Slice of Life (1) and Geaux for Broke (2) and Up the Rivers (3).

I'm not sure who Up the Rivers is, but I know myself and the other two guys are in the money. Reminder: it's a $140 pot. Winner gets $120 and Second gets their $20 back.

Good Luck!

With a incredibly clutch win (and a couple of others losing) this past weekend, I grabbed the number 4 spot. But it doesn't look like I have a chance of advancing haha.

The other three teams are Slice of Life (1) and Geaux for Broke (2) and Up the Rivers (3).

I'm not sure who Up the Rivers is, but I know myself and the other two guys are in the money. Reminder: it's a $140 pot. Winner gets $120 and Second gets their $20 back.

Good Luck!

I'm Up the Rivers, just snuck in for the final spot.

Joe Paradiso

Good Luck!

Anything can happen...I ended up with the scoring title in all 3 of my leagues, and the one league that started the playoffs last week, I got knocked out in the first round...so I never hold my breath.

So if you win this week, you're guaranteed at least $20! Not bad!

Ryan M

Anything can happen...I ended up with the scoring title in all 3 of my leagues, and the one league that started the playoffs last week, I got knocked out in the first round...so I never hold my breath.

So if you win this week, you're guaranteed at least $20! Not bad!

Yeah. I was hoping there would be a bit more trash talk and competition with the league, but alas, life got busy. Was still a good competitive league though if you look at the final standings. Thanks for everyone that participated.

And I'm going to be trying to perform as much Fantasy magic as possible to try and beat you this week Slice, haha.

I'm Up the Rivers, just snuck in for the final spot.

OK. I believe I see your name on the list of who paid on LeagueSafe. Will send a private message to confirm.

And I'm going to be trying to perform as much Fantasy magic as possible to try and beat you this week Slice, haha.

Don't worry, I'm typically the Fantasy Football version of the mid 2000's San Diego Chargers. Rock it in the regular season, followed by a one and done in the playoffs.

Maybe it'll change this year...it has to, right? 3 teams, all 3 grabbing the scoring title, 2 of the 3 getting the #1 seed...odds are in my favor that one of them wins, right? RIGHT? :cry:

I only made one trade in this league, and it's looked like a great one so far. RGIII for Alshon Jeffery. I'd never start RGIII anyway, and now he's been on Geaux for Broke's bench. lol

Ryan M

Definitely was a great trade. My only great move this year was picking up Julius Thomas on waivers after the draft in another league. And I guess you could say dropping Ridley for Woodhead was a decent decision too. Also in another league.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slice of Life

Don't worry, I'm typically the Fantasy Football version of the mid 2000's San Diego Chargers. Rock it in the regular season, followed by a one and done in the playoffs.

Maybe it'll change this year...it has to, right? 3 teams, all 3 grabbing the scoring title, 2 of the 3 getting the #1 seed...odds are in my favor that one of them wins, right? RIGHT?

I only made one trade in this league, and it's looked like a great one so far. RGIII for Alshon Jeffery. I'd never start RGIII anyway, and now he's been on Geaux for Broke's bench. lol

Definitely was a great trade. My only great move this year was picking up Julius Thomas on waivers after the draft in another league. And I guess you could say dropping Ridley for Woodhead was a decent decision too. Also in another league.

Ha. Yeah, I was quick on picking up Julius in our league.

Ryan M

Well... I dropped the ball this morning. Thinking my lineup was set and then at approx. 12:58, I heard Cecil Shorts was out, rushed to get him on the bench, but didn't make it in time. So that hurts. So does K.Moreno's sub-standard performance. Going to be tight, but it's an uphill battle from here. The early Jamaal Charles TD and the late game TD for Alshon Jeffrey have me starting to doubt my chances.

Need Jason Witten and DeAngelo Williams to have monster games hahaha

Note: This thread is 3766 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!