IGNORED

2013 Fantasy Football League

BostonBrew
Note: This thread is 3760 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well... I dropped the ball this morning. Thinking my lineup was set and then at approx. 12:58, I heard Cecil Shorts was out, rushed to get him on the bench, but didn't make it in time. So that hurts. So does K.Moreno's sub-standard performance. Going to be tight, but it's an uphill battle from here. The early Jamaal Charles TD and the late game TD for Alshon Jeffrey have me starting to doubt my chances.

Need Jason Witten and DeAngelo Williams to have monster games hahaha

If it makes you feel better...there's nothing Cecil Shorts could have done to save you, even if he was healthy. :-D

How bout dat Jamaal Charles?

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm hoping Charles will have a hangover game this week so I'll have a chance. But I don't see that happening. I am prepared for the merciless beating that will ensue.

Tyler Martin

I'm hoping Charles will have a hangover game this week so I'll have a chance. But I don't see that happening. I am prepared for the merciless beating that will ensue.

Dude, I'm the Buffalo Bills of Fantasy Football...I can't count the number of championship games I've lost while looking like the strongest team. Needless to say, I'm not holding my breath lol

Great fantasy year so far though...drafted 3 leagues, ended up making the playoffs in all 3, got the #1 seed in 2, scoring champ in all 3, and am in the championship game in 2. Definitely my best season thus far...hopefully I can win at least 1...

Ryan M

Quote:

Originally Posted by geauxforbroke

Dude, I'm the Buffalo Bills of Fantasy Football...I can't count the number of championship games I've lost while looking like the strongest team. Needless to say, I'm not holding my breath lol

Great fantasy year so far though...drafted 3 leagues, ended up making the playoffs in all 3, got the #1 seed in 2, scoring champ in all 3, and am in the championship game in 2. Definitely my best season thus far...hopefully I can win at least 1...

Knowing my luck, you will win exactly one...

Tyler Martin

Haha If your luck is really bad, you'll lose because of Alshon Jeffery. As soon as Rodgers went out I sprinted to the computer to offer you that trade lol. I knew drafting two QBs would pay off.

Ryan M

Quote:

Originally Posted by geauxforbroke

Haha

If your luck is really bad, you'll lose because of Alshon Jeffery. As soon as Rodgers went out I sprinted to the computer to offer you that trade lol. I knew drafting two QBs would pay off.

Yeah, if I had known 1) RGIII would get benched and 2) Foles would still be a good option this far through the year, then I wouldn't have made the trade. Then again, if I could see the future, I would have done a lot of things differently this year. Maybe I'll get lucky.

Tyler Martin

Man, I had the best team all year. My team out score the next best team by 200 points over the whole year. I go into this week, and DENVER decides to lay an egg. Moreno went back to being No-Show Moreno. Then I go up against the team who has Jamal Charles. He alone almost beat my team, 61 freak'n points. Geeze. Here's next  year.

On a good note though. I get to keep Josh Gordon for a 6th round pick. I got a few other running backs that could pan out all for 10th or 9th round picks (Moreno, Ellington, Rainey).

On to Fantasy Baseball for me

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Man, I had the best team all year. My team out score the next best team by 200 points over the whole year. I go into this week, and DENVER decides to lay an egg. Moreno went back to being No-Show Moreno. Then I go up against the team who has Jamal Charles. He alone almost beat my team, 61 freak'n points. Geeze. Here's next  year.

On a good note though. I get to keep Josh Gordon for a 6th round pick. I got a few other running backs that could pan out all for 10th or 9th round picks (Moreno, Ellington, Rainey).

On to Fantasy Baseball for me

That's the way the cookie crumbles. I made it to the playoffs in one league in 4th place, despite crushing the rest of the league in points. First playoff game, half my players are playing in blizzards. Such is life.

Ryan M

Every year...every year. Doesn't matter who I pick, my team shits its pants in the championship game. Thanks Browns, burn in hell.

Ryan M

Man I got lucky. Slice had like half the points he did last week. I should have gotten smoked. Oh well, it was fun guys!

What did I tell you? Like clockwork, my team shits its pants in the championship game. Doesn't matter who I have. Every time.

By the way, did you notice the Bills defense on my bench?

On the bright side, I crushed the guy in my other league for the 'ship...

Ryan M

Allocated the payments. Feel free to withdraw your winnings. Slice, you get your $20 back for second place. Geaux, you should have a nice little late Christmas gift to yourself in the amount of $120. Please let me know if there are any issues withdrawing the money.

Thanks again guys.

Allocated the payments. Feel free to withdraw your winnings. Slice, you get your $20 back for second place. Geaux, you should have a nice little late Christmas gift to yourself in the amount of $120. Please let me know if there are any issues withdrawing the money.  Thanks again guys.

[quote name="newtogolf" url="/t/67531/2013-fantasy-football-league/126#post_933179"]Great season guys, thanks. [/quote] It was fun. Thanks for facilitating, BB

Tyler Martin

Thanks for the games guys.. great season.

Slice of Life.. dude.. so sad.. play well all season only to get picked off right at the end..

kinda like the Dallas Cowboys.. ;)

Thanks for the games guys.. great season.

Slice of Life.. dude.. so sad.. play well all season only to get picked off right at the end..

kinda like the Dallas Cowboys.. ;)

Clockwork man. Every year. Every year...

Ryan M

Note: This thread is 3760 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!