IGNORED

whos winning the superbowl??

asianpsuation
Note: This thread is 5919 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. superbowl winner

• Patriots
    • Colts (if you vote for them were gunna have an argument)
    • broncos
    • bengals
    • saints
    • bears
    • chargers
    • others..(ravens, eagles, sleepers etc.)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Boltz, LT will be hard to stop again this year.

IMO they still need 1 more reciever. vincent jackson is good but another good wide reciever will give more open chances for v.jackson, antonio gate and LT. They have a solid D maybe need another good safety or corner...

In my bag:
Driver: R9 TP Rombax Stiff
3 Wood: R9 TP 85g Stiff
3 hybrid: X
4-SW: X-20 Uniflex

SteelLW: Forged Chrome

Putter: White Hot XG #1

IMO they still need 1 more reciever. vincent jackson is good but another good wide reciever will give more open chances for v.jackson, antonio gate and LT. They have a solid D maybe need another good safety or corner...

They have a lot of fire power and with a solid D, which is key in winning championships, the Boltz will be hard to beat.

In my bag:

Driver: R7 SuperQuad
Woods: RPM LP 3W & 5W
Irons: MX-25 4-SWPutter: Detour

They have a lot of fire power and with a solid D, which is key in winning championships, the Boltz will be hard to beat.

the Bolts sure have the talent to win it all, no doubt, but take it from a Skins fan who knows all to much about a torn in the side....Norv Turner is their down fall, with any other HC I would be on the Chargers ban wagon, but this guy is a terrible HC, he's a great OC but just doesn't have the make-up to be a winning HC in the NFL imho....

the Bolts sure have the talent to win it all, no doubt, but take it from a Skins fan who knows all to much about a torn in the side....Norv Turner is their down fall, with any other HC I would be on the Chargers ban wagon, but this guy is a terrible HC, he's a great OC but just doesn't have the make-up to be a winning HC in the NFL imho....

well i'm not gonna throw him under the bus just yet. (btw i'm not a chargers fan) lets see how he will utilize his offensive weapons and the D. i say if they don't have atleast a 10-6 record .... its safe to say it was the coachs fault..

In my bag:

I say, give the Lion's 1 more season.... they won't be the be the worst but not yet on the bubble....

Thanks for the encouraging words......

Driver: Titleist 907D1
3W: 906F2 15
5W: Cobra SZ HS
Hybrid: Cobra Baffler 21
Irons: Taylormade Rac LT2 Wedges: Vokey SM 52 + 56 Putter: Some old piece of crap

I was at the Falcons game last night, and saw some encouraging things but I'm not getting my hopes up. Harrington looked bad under pressure, but given enough time wasn't too bad. The defense had a lot to build upon, and aside from a couple plays they weren't being burned too badly by Palmer, Ocho Cinco and Co.

This thread's been around a while so there's a good change I have responded. Just in case I haven't, the Patriots are going to win. Any other questions?

Driver: 09 Launcher 10.5
4 Wood: 09 Launcher Steel 17
Hybrid: Baffler DWS 20 Aldila Reg
Irons: AP1 4-GW Steel
Wedges: 588 Gunmetal 56 & 60Putter: Studio Style Newport 2Ball: NXT Tour

This thread's been around a while so there's a good change I have responded. Just in case I haven't, the Patriots are going to win. Any other questions?

would you bet your life on it? that sure?

colts, bears, ravens, chargers, saints, cowboys and eagles i think these will be the main contenders. (including the patriots) who will come out on top.... no one knows.... raiders, cardinals, 49ers could pull off a miracle

In my bag:

• Administrator
who will come out on top.... no one knows....

I do. The Steelers.

raiders, cardinals, 49ers could pull off a miracle

Nah, the Cardinals definitely won't. They've got a pair of really bad coaches.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

niners baby ya rt but if not i think the Pats, SD or the Rave

Titleist 905R 10.5* w/ Avix Tour Red 69(X)
Titleist 906F4 13.5* w/ Aldila VS Proto 80(S)
Titleist 585H 17 deg w/ S300
Titleist 690.mb w/ S300
Vokey SM 56 degVokey SM 60 degSCOTTY CAMERON STUDIO STAINLESS NEWPORT 2

I do. The Steelers.

like i said... they could pull off a

miracle ....

In my bag:

For those who like the Ravens chances.

The Ravens are going to miss Jamal bigtime imho, I don't see Willis McGahee being a power back who can run up the middle without a FB leading the way as Billick is planning on doing.

And Air McNair is old, old as in can't do many of the things that we're used to seeing him do in seasons past.

And while their D' is awesome, Adlius Thomas will be hugely missed as well, Jarrett Johnson is no AD by anyone stretch of the imagination, and Samarie Rolle is like toast as a DB, he's everyones beating doll.

i think mcgahee is an excellent replacement for jamal lewis. he is a lot more agility and better recieving ability than lewis. they aren't gonna use mcgahee in the same style they used lewis. i think now the ravens will be more explosive on offense but mcnair is gonna need to step up and prove himself.

In my bag:

• 2 weeks later...
i really do think that wade phillips is a great fit for Dallas. Seems to be keeping TO happy and quiet. It seems like TO is understanding, he can't get the ball every play. But he will always have "his moment to shine", as he likes to say.
I like Dallas as a major NFC champ contender.
NE or SD as the AFC champ.

Worst record will go to either Atlanta or Clevland.
Biggest Surprise team will be either Minnesota (if taylor/peterson stay healthy), Green Bay(if driver/farve stay healthy) or Houston (if O-line steps up this season).

In my bag:

Note: This thread is 5919 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!