• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LucasBP

2013 Traveler's Championship Discussion Thread

56 posts in this topic

Starts this Thrusday. Rickie Fowler is already in CT getting ready for it. Here is the list of all that are participating. http://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/travelers-championship/field.html Personally, I'd love to see Bud Cauley make another cut and maybe even a top 20 finish. The kid has loads of talent and the few times I've met him he's seemed to be a stand up guy.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Originally Posted by tide

Starts this Thrusday. Rickie Fowler is already in CT getting ready for it. Here is the list of all that are participating. http://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/travelers-championship/field.html Personally, I'd love to see Bud Cauley make another cut and maybe even a top 20 finish. The kid has loads of talent and the few times I've met him he's seemed to be a stand up guy.

Of course you would like to see Cauley play well. Homer.

Only kidding.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Can I get in on this SEC Football/Golf debate? Maybe one day we can have a Dufner, Cauley, & Toms playoff.

What's there to debate? Defending football AND golf National Champions.

I'm picking Dufner. I got a feeling. He's gonna roll outta bed, put his hat on, hopefully remember to wear clothes and finish 1st on Sunday.

Originally Posted by saturday

I'm picking Dufner. I got a feeling. He's gonna roll outta bed, put his hat on, hopefully remember to wear clothes and finish 1st on Sunday.

I picked Dufner as well. Also think Colsaerts has a chance.

Oh so there's another tournament this week? Im still recovering from all those 250 yard Par 3's from last week. What the heck I pick Dufner also. I like the guy plus he hilarious on Twitter. He'll go -19 and take home whatever the trophy is called this week. The Travelers Diamond Chain or something or another? Or is it a Plaid Jacket and Slacks?

Originally Posted by RonTheSavage

Oh so there's another tournament this week? Im still recovering from all those 250 yard Par 3's from last week. What the heck I pick Dufner also. I like the guy plus he hilarious on Twitter. He'll go -19 and take home whatever the trophy is called this week. The Travelers Diamond Chain or something or another? Or is it a Plaid Jacket and Slacks?

Green jacket, gold jacket, who gives a $#!t?

Went with Webb Simpson, Hunter Mahan, Cameron Tringale, and Charley Hoffman.

Holy S__T, there's Live @ coverage?!?! Might as well watch from work.

Originally Posted by RonTheSavage

I pick Dufner also. I like the guy plus he hilarious on Twitter. He'll go -19 and take home whatever the trophy is called this week.

the real Dufner trophy is his wife.  geez, the guy looks like he should be living under a bridge somewhere throwing rocks at the townspeople but instead hes married to this piece of tail??

The couple met at Auburn University.

LOL couldnt agree with you more. We need a thread on hottest PGA Tour wives. I would think she's be near the top hands down.

Originally Posted by colin007

the real Dufner trophy is his wife.  geez, the guy looks like he should be living under a bridge somewhere throwing rocks at the townspeople but instead hes married to this piece of tail??

Money or muscles. If you don't have one, build the other and the women will follow.

I think Webb Simpson will win it this weekend.

Originally Posted by saturday

Go Graham DeLaet!!!

Ditto