IGNORED

2013 NCAA College Football

LucasBP
Note: This thread is 3723 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Maybe the best finish to a football game ever! Wow...... :dance: OSU coulda/shoulda lost to an unranked team, but as it is, they may back into the National Championship game.....where they will get killed.

• Upvote 1

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

That was WILD.

Only happens like that in the movies ... and to Auburn.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

That was WILD. Only happens like that in the movies ... and to Auburn.

Wifey is happy. Happy wife, happy life....! :-)

In David's bag....

Looks like OSU and FSU (unless they mess up). No way a one loss SEC team is going to jump an undefeated Big Ten team, and they shouldn't. That would be terrible for college football. I told anybody that would listen that running a single back set against 10 men in the box was going to cost us the championship. (Hate it when I'm right). We were never really a NC caliber team this year anyway. Having a line that could whip the other team when they knew what was coming like we did the last two years is rare.

The good news is the road to the National Championship just became a LOT easier for FSU, :-)

In David's bag....

You sure are cocky. It will be fun to watch OSU run for 300 yards while your QB sits on the sideline. Unless he's jail.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

OSU could have lost to Wisconsin, they should have lost to Michigan, and may very well still lose to Michigan State. They're a good team, but not in the same league as FSU. They could easily be out of the top 10.....

In David's bag....

Could haves and should haves mean nothin, cause they didnt happen. Auburn should have lost the past two games, but guess what they didnt. If should haves and could haves is all you got, you got nothin.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

Yep. I've seen very few NC teams that didn't have a game or two that they could or should have lost. So far FSU hasn't had one but it's not over yet. If they win them all they deserve it, as does OSU.

Could haves and should haves mean nothin, cause they didnt happen. Auburn should have lost the past two games, but guess what they didnt. If should haves and could haves is all you got, you got nothin.

Good luck against Michigan State. I give 'em 60/40..... What you fail to admit is that barely winning against mediocre teams tells as much about a team as losing does.

In David's bag....

Good luck against Michigan State. I give 'em 60/40..... What you fail to admit is that barely winning against mediocre teams tells as much about a team as losing does.

I agree with you WRT tOSU. But Auburn lost to UGA. Blind ass luck won that game. And UGA sucks. Go Mizz!!

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Yea osu has beaten their opponents by an average of 27 points is barely getting by. We won't talk that FSU SOS is going to be only a few games better than OSU's that it can be called negligible. I admit, FSU has looked better, that's why they are number 1. Also what it tells me, that a team that finds a will to win is a WINNING football team. You can go about what ifs, what nots. When it comes to the 5 major conferences, winning is all that matters.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

The good news is that you, me, and all of the FSU fans will be pulling for OSU against Sparty next week. :beer: Guess why...... ;-)

In David's bag....

Cause you are all delusional. As are all passionate fans :beer:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

You guys are all douches--Texas is the clear national champions. But seriously this might be the best college football weekend I've ever experienced. Oregon, mich-OSU, Auburn, Mizz, Baylor-TCU...so many great games. And Texas dominated. I love college football.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

I don't follow college football much (I can tell you most of the top teams and coaches, but that's about it), but holy crap that Auburn play was awesome. I tend to root for FSU (my grandfather played there on scholarship, and gave us tickets to a few FSUvBC games, and since my college is in D1AA, that's enough for me), but it's tougher to root for a quarterback with a pending sexual assault charge.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Note: This thread is 3723 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!