IGNORED

2013 NCAA College Football

LucasBP
Note: This thread is 3717 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I doubt he will. These cases are a lot of times he said, she said situations. It was proven there was something going on. What can't be proven is what she claimed. So I doubt he would want to bring this back up. He would probably just bury it and get to go to the NFL in 2 years.

On a side note, 2 days till CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKEND!!! OH YEA!!!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

We're told that all evidence will be released. No doubt the prosecutors are anxious to show exactly why they won't be charging him.

It'll be interesting to see if he sues her for defamation......I doubt he will though. I imagine he'll just put it behind him as a lesson learned as to what notoriety can bring.

That seems like it would be the prudent move to me as well.  As a public figure, it seems like letting sleeping dogs lie is a way better option than reminding everybody that you were once accused of rape (no matter if it was completely bogus or not).

And since CNN and all of those "journalists" like to speculate on stuff like this, it seems fair that I can too:  My guess would be that the evidence is likely all already released:

1)  They had sex.

2)  She said it wasn't consentual.

3)  He said it was.

And from that, what can they do if there is no other evidence?  They can't assume either person is more correct than the other if its solely a he said-she said deal, right?

That's my guess anyways.

I doubt he will. These cases are a lot of times he said, she said situations. It was proven there was something going on. What can't be proven is what she claimed. So I doubt he would want to bring this back up. He would probably just bury it and get to go to the NFL in 2 years.

On a side note, 2 days till CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKEND!!! OH YEA!!!

I'm looking forward to watching them (even though I hate not having a dog in the hunt).

Usually I at least think I have a good idea how a game will go but in the SEC game I don't have a clue. Part of me thinks Auburn's luck will run out but then I remember they have Gus Malzahn and I think he's as good as there is with offensive schemes (even with lessor athletes) and I'm not even sure they have lessor athletes than Mizzou.

For the first time in my life I'm pulling against Auburn when they are not playing Alabama. Unusual for it to be a first for an Alabama fan but the Auburn fans have finally convinced me after about 50 years of pulling for both teams when they aren't playing each other that I absolutely hate them with a passion.

I figure the Big Ten will be close and could go either way with a mistake or two but if I had to make a pick I would take OSU because of their coach, their quarterback, and I question whether MSU can score enough.

No hope for Duke. I don't even think Auburn caliber luck can keep them in this one.

I'm looking forward to watching them (even though I hate not having a dog in the hunt).

Usually I at least think I have a good idea how a game will go but in the SEC game I don't have a clue. Part of me thinks Auburn's luck will run out but then I remember they have Gus Malzahn and I think he's as good as there is with offensive schemes (even with lessor athletes) and I'm not even sure they have lessor athletes than Mizzou.

For the first time in my life I'm pulling against Auburn when they are not playing Alabama. Unusual for it to be a first for an Alabama fan but the Auburn fans have finally convinced me after about 50 years of pulling for both teams when they aren't playing each other that I absolutely hate them with a passion.

I figure the Big Ten will be close and could go either way with a mistake or two but if I had to make a pick I would take OSU because of their coach, their quarterback, and I question whether MSU can score enough.

No hope for Duke. I don't even think Auburn caliber luck can keep them in this one.

If OSU can run the ball they will have success. Also the game is indoors. Braxton seems to not be a very good passer when it is windy or cold. The last three games has seen a big drop off. I think with him indoors, on that speed track of Indy, he'll have a good game. I think the key player for OSU is their tight end. He's quietly had a good year. Amazing blocker on the edge. With Michigan State playing a lot of man coverage on the outside. I see a lot of quick screens, jet sweeps, trying to get to the edge. This will loosen up the middle for Hyde. The one thing Urban does, he doesn't just stretch the field, then run it. He will stretch you side to side, and vertical. Then he'll pound the ball up the middle. I just don't know if MSU can stop all the play makers OSU has on offense.

I am also not sold on their rushing defense. Against Nebraska they gave up over 5 yards a carry. Against Indiana, Indiana's main running back average 5 yards per carry. Is their rushing defense good, yea. ALL of OSU's backs are averaging over 7 yards per carry. That means it isn't a single player playing extraordinary, it is the offensive line being that dominate. This is a Jim Bollman offense at MSU. Which means that Fickle has very good knowledge of MSU's tendencies. If I remember right, back in the Tresselball era. If you can stop OSU from rushing the ball you can win. So I think this will be very similar to the Wisconsin game. OSU will play a lot of guys in the box, try to force a lot of third and longs and force their QB to pass the ball. GOD I HOPE OUR SECONDARY SHOWS UP!!!

For MSU to win, they can not let OSU have a blow up quarter. Meaning one of those 21-0 first or second quarters. OSU has scored 14 or more points in over half of the quarters they have played. So if OSU gets out to a 21-0 lead, it will get ugly. MSU has to play its most complete game as a defense, and then hope they can still score enough.

Prediction: OSU 31 MSU 21, Braxton and Hyde get into a groove and unleash enough for OSU to get up by two touchdowns and run out the clock.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I'm not even sure they have lessor athletes.

I doubt many of them are property owners, but it is the SEC. :-)

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

I doubt many of them are property owners, but it is the SEC.

Quit making fun of my hillbilly education. Ha ha ha!

Rule number one for me should be to never type, post, and eat. There needs to be a proofread in there somewhere.

No, I think the operative word is "unprofessional."  We have no idea what happened that night.  She could have been raped and Winston is a felonious liar, and she could be the scum of the earth making up stories trying to harm a guy for no earthly reason.  Either way, the subject matter dictates the tone of the press conference, and that tone shouldn't include eating gumballs, joking, and disrespecting people in public.

(All of my info, BTW, is from you guys in here ... I have not seen the press conference)

It was bad. Joking and laughing, and not just by the States Attorney. The press was just as bad. I can't imagine what they were thinking.

Bill M

SMU is giving our UCF boys a run for their money. This is a HUGE year for UCF. It would be very cool to see them finish it off here.....

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

UCF gets a BCS bowl game..... Maybe against Auburn! :dance: :banana: :dance:

In David's bag....

Mizzou up 10-7 in the SEC title game, but the refs missed an obvious call on the Mizzou TD that should not have been a catch. And then Auburn scores on 2 plays to make it 14-10. Gonna be a wild ride.

Bill M

I don't think playing Auburn is much of a reward. Not a fun team to play. Auburn is not only very good but they make you look bad, and they are lucky. Hell of a combination. Go Mizzou anyway!!!!! Hoping for the best.

True dat! They'll get killed no matter who they play, but still a great season for them. Now, if Sparty can come through tonight and Auburn holds off Mizzou, we could see both of wifey's teams playing at the big dance. That could work out well for me! :-D

In David's bag....

Funny. I'm at work and the ball game is on in the break room. When Mizzou does anything good I would think Alabama was playing by the sound of the yelling and clapping and by the sound of the groans when Auburn does anything. I think there are a couple of Auburn fans in there but they are drowned out.

Funny. I'm at work and the ball game is on in the break room. When Mizzou does anything good I would think Alabama was playing by the sound of the yelling and clapping and by the sound of the groans when Auburn does anything. I think there are a couple of Auburn fans in there but they are drowned out.

I bet the Mizzou guys are a little more quiet now....

In David's bag....

Ohio State's offense is for real. And their defense is as advertised. Edit: sarcasm. I guess we can stop arguing whether OSU deserves to be in the NC.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Still early, but Sparty is KILLING OSU......

In David's bag....

Quote:
Originally Posted by David in FL View Post

I bet the Mizzou guys are a little more quiet now....

Yep. They were pretty quiet toward the end and then they all went home. The best team won the game so I'm satisfied with it.

Helluva game though! :beer:

In David's bag....

Note: This thread is 3717 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!