IGNORED

2013 NCAA College Football

LucasBP
Note: This thread is 3723 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I live in northwest indiana,,a hour from ND..so enough said. But on a sad note...poor ole Purdue. The boilers are getting beat up weekly..

Happens when their previous coach didn't recruit well. Purdue lived on a few good WR's, some very good QB's, and good coaching. Now they have none of that. It's going to take their head coach a few years to get them built up again.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Happens when their previous coach didn't recruit well. Purdue lived on a few good WR's, some very good QB's, and good coaching. Now they have none of that. It's going to take their head coach a few years to get them built up again.

Sounds like the Irish before Kelly.

Paul

Well Irish did recruit well, just not on defense. Weis was a total offensive minded person, he got some good offensive players.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

I'll be surprised if Oregon doesn't drop a game.  I'd put my money on Alabama vs. FSU, with Alabama winning in a route.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

I'll be surprised if Oregon doesn't drop a game.  I'd put my money on Alabama vs. FSU, with Alabama winning in a route.

I've seen Oregon many times since they installed their Chip Kelly offense, and I don't think there's another team in America that can stop them (including any SEC team). In the past, I wouldn't have made that statement, but Mariota at quarterback adds a whole new dimension that they haven't had in the past. I would say that Alabama has more of a chance of being beaten before the BCS game than Oregon.  And, as a Washington Husky, it really pains me to say it. :-(

I've seen Oregon many times since they installed their Chip Kelly offense, and I don't think there's another team in America that can stop them (including any SEC team). In the past, I wouldn't have made that statement, but Mariota at quarterback adds a whole new dimension that they haven't had in the past. I would say that Alabama has more of a chance of being beaten before the BCS game than Oregon.  And, as a Washington Husky, it really pains me to say it.:-(

Yup very true. Mariota is the difference. And plus bamas defense would have been the one you would think could stop it but they are not as good this year.

FSU stomps Miami tonight. Gonna be an interesting game Thursday........

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

I've seen Oregon many times since they installed their Chip Kelly offense, and I don't think there's another team in America that can stop them (including any SEC team). In the past, I wouldn't have made that statement, but Mariota at quarterback adds a whole new dimension that they haven't had in the past. I would say that Alabama has more of a chance of being beaten before the BCS game than Oregon.  And, as a Washington Husky, it really pains me to say it.

I think too many people are making the mistake of underestimating Bama because they aren't as flashy as Oregon/FSU.  I know its hard to say the #1 ranked team is underestimated but I keep hearing people say Oregon/FSU would beat them.  The real test for Bama will be LSU.  After that game we will see what Bama really has this year.

I actually think FSU is better than Oregon.

Jeff

I wonder if fsu vs nd might happen in a New Year's Day bowl this year?

Lol ... Are you talking about the nd that squeaked by navy yesterday? ;). Fsu can't play on New Year's Day while they are busy preparing for bama in the title game. (Or worst case, maybe osu in the rose bowl). If that happens we need some really rich guy to sponsor a game between those two winners sometime in February. Perhaps the weekend between the nfl title games and Super Bowl. ;)

I wonder if fsu vs nd might happen in a New Year's Day bowl this year?

I think FSU will be doing a little better than that this year......

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Can't wait for the playoff system.. No matter what, a great season of college ball..some good games out there,,, I still think big 10 conference is the toughest And the toughest spots to play at. ;-)

Like working on the swing,,score means nothing to me. Might just go to the range and give up playing... ( might happen)

Can't wait for the playoff system.. No matter what, a great season of college ball..some good games out there,,, I still think big 10 conference is the toughest

And the toughest spots to play at.

God, I went to a Big Ten school, and I am a Big Ten fan and I wont believe that crap.

SEC

BIG 12

ACC/PAC-12

BIG 10

Is the Big Ten improving, i think so. They got some very good young coaches, and are starting to recruit more nationally.

Until the Big Ten doesn't end up getting whipped around by the few decent teams they play in their non-conference, they will be ridiculed. Basically they got to man up.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

Sure..it isn't the sec.. But week in and week out the big 10 schools have one tough game after another. They play in the biggest rivalries ever

Like working on the swing,,score means nothing to me. Might just go to the range and give up playing... ( might happen)

Umm K, We'll just go with that.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

Note: This thread is 3723 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!